Interview wit Admin in Sunday Herald tomorrow - not good news.

I agree completely.

Anyone who thinks the club we all love is just about football is sadly mistaken. Wherever we assemble, wherever we sing, we are the people who uphold the traditional values we consider most important. No legal document or the opinion of some judge will ever change that.

Our team may bond us, but our values define us.

Sense at last

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why?

We've been turned over by some conmen, aided by people that should've known better. We can get over it, Our history doesn't die. Don't surrender.

Agree completely. Rangers is much more than a business. Rangers is hundreds of thousand of fans who love the club and who will make many sacrifices for the good of the institution. A few sharp operators cannot wipe out what we stand for. The very least we as fans should be doing is staying loyal to The Club. Rangers in the future is what we make it. This is a time of opportunity to build the club properly. If it means going backwards in the short term to secure thelong term future, that is a price worth paying. We can be a part of the future history of Rangers by helping the club through our most difficult period. Who doesn't want to be part of that?

Your choice, certainly. Nobody is doubting that it wouldn't be sad to 'lose' our history (not the place to get into that here), think it's a little daft to say you'd be done with football though. When you strip it all back, it's just a game, i'll keep watching and support a new Rangers because I love the game of football. Think it would be sad to abandon the game itself

Agreed.

Football has a huge part to play in my life and although I'd be heartbroken to see the club I love go under I know I'd support the club that emerged from the ashes.

That won't happen though so keep believing and stay positive bears.

More than a club.

Agreed.

Football has a huge part to play in my life and although I'd be heartbroken to see the club I love go under I know I'd support the club that emerged from the ashes.

That won't happen though so keep believing and stay positive bears.

More than a club.

If we get liquidated then Rangers Media will not exist, I will buy RM (newco), our memories will never be erased and we will still be members.

I will ban every moderator, not because they are all arseholes, just because I can.

Two sides to every coin?

But would prefer the CVA option over the personal satisfaction of saying, Mod –FUCK OFF!

:wanker::uk::uk::uk::uk:

So has this whole thread been a pile of shite or is there anything in the Gherald.

The Administrators did mention liquidation, but were clear that it was not their preferred option, nor was it the only option for any bid despite repeated claims to the contrary.

It was also stressed that the club would be protected from the business in the case of liquidation, meaning that history continues. As many posters have stated, the club historically precedes the company.

“The preferred option remains a CVA,” said co-administrator Paul Clark. “And we still think it’s achievable and we’re still recommending that as the preferred course of action to the bidders. We must accept, though, that we have in Rangers a financially-stricken institution and there is an amount of toxicity in there as a result of what’s gone on. So all of the options have to remain open and it may be that some of the bidders decide that they would rather start afresh. We prefer a CVA but it has to be a credible arrangement. It’s a fine balancing act.

“CVA is our option and it remains an option for all of the bidders. However, we cannot rule out the winning bid could prefer a different structure that meant the sale of the business to a new company and in that eventuality it is certainly possible that Rangers would be liquidated, but it would only be done so after the football club was made safe.”

Pacific Shelf 565 Ltd (1994) did not exist as a football club prior to that date.

More doom & gloom shite without ANY OFFICIAL statement, or being backed up by PROOF!!

I can't believe people still believe anything written by the mainstream press.

This is the same Herald that incorrectly stated Naismith was expected to resume training sometime in April when he'd already started training a week & a half before that!!

Get it through your heads - THE PAPERS & MEDIA DO NOT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT CONFIDENTIAL BIDS BY TBK, CLUB 9 OR THE ANONYMOUS BIDDERS!! THEY ARE GUESSING!!

More doom & gloom shite without ANY OFFICIAL statement, or being backed up by PROOF!!

This is the same Herald that incorrectly stated Naismith was expected to resume training sometime in April when he'd already started training a week & a half before that!!

Get it through your heads - THE PAPERS & MEDIA DO NOT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT CONFIDENTIAL BIDS BY TBK, CLUB 9 OR THE ANONYMOUS BIDDERS!! THEY ARE GUESSING!!

Well said.

It would seem strange that the media don't even know the names of who is involed in the Singapore bid but do know what there secret plans are for the club?

As for club9 i've yet to see any individual named in the press so from who are they getting info from?