Agree To Disagree

true we do come together and yes different opinions are great but petty put downs are not.....we are all here for the same reason and imo we could still be even stronger thats why i suggest people should just drop differences and pull even closer for the greater good

I'll jump on the bus to Happy Town when certain people stop pretending like we all back a bid for our club that a lot of us feel has no business even being in the hat.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The harmony of this board has been bad ever since TWB and co formed an allience to attack fellow bears and other forums when it seemed possible.

Iam away to watch the masters cheerio.

Not even a hint of irony here. Fwiw for the most part it was the VB boys "attacking" TWB for his views and not the other way around. TWB was sarcastic towards VB and the abiuse he took for it was shamefull.

true we do come together and yes different opinions are great but petty put downs are not.....we are all here for the same reason and imo we could still be even stronger thats why i suggest people should just drop differences and pull even closer for the greater good

Sorry bud, edited my post. Guess you were referring to the VB thread which I only just read, as opposed to just petty bickering and differences in general.

Pretty sad tbh, that thread - akin to a bunch of children arguing in a playground. Mind you, I think with us all being Rangers fans, this season has been stressful as fuck for all of us which has resulted in people takimng out their frustrations on this forum. I could name more talking points related to our business than ones related to football this season.

When this is all over we should all form a queue and get Mr Luce to hug us... Peace Restored.

The harmony of this board has been bad ever since TWB and co formed an allience to attack fellow bears and other forums when it seemed possible.

Iam away to watch the masters cheerio.

sorry mate wasnt on the forum at that point so couldnt really comment....tbh though if ever there was a time we could rise above what we perceive as petty comments it should be now.....

Sorry bud, edited my post. Guess you were referring to the VB thread which I only just read, as opposed to just petty bickering and differences in general.

Pretty sad tbh, that thread - akin to a bunch of children arguing in a playground. Mind you, I think with us all being Rangers fans, this season has been stressful as fuck for all of us which has resulted in people takimng out their frustrations on this forum. I could name more talking points related to our business than ones related to football this season.

When this is all over we should all form a queue and get Mr Luce to hug us... Peace Restored.

can you imagine what it woulda been like if we hadn't been successful over the past 3 years......god our fans are superb when it comes to the crunch but we dont half like an argument amongst eachother

99.9% of the folk arguing in that other thread are doing it for one reason : to argue.

Sitting in the house on the internet is a lot different from sitting in a pub or in Ibrox. I guarantee that a discussion such as that thread would never happen in real life and even the ones arguing for/against VB hold the exact same views as VB.

Arguing online for a buzz, thats all.

99.9% of the folk arguing in that other thread are doing it for one reason : to argue.

Sitting in the house on the internet is a lot different from sitting in a pub or in Ibrox. I guarantee that a discussion such as that thread would never happen in real life and even the ones arguing for/against VB hold the exact same views as VB.

Arguing online for a buzz, thats all.

Shite.

can you imagine what it woulda been like if we hadn't been successful over the past 3 years......god our fans are superb when it comes to the crunch but we dont half like an argument amongst eachother

This tax fiasco has come to a head this season. We have had this hanging over us for too long now. I don't think whether or not we had won the leagues or not over the last three years would have made any difference. The end game is now in sight, we all know it and that is why we are all being more moany bassas than usual.

Never mind, it will soon all be over and we can go back to doing what we do best, winning the league. :crabflute:

as a unit we have shown great strength

we MUST keep this going and I do agree with OP.

Lets put this to one side while we get through this.

Every time when it counts - really counts - at the stadium, when we gather to see The Rangers, when we spend our money to help the club, you'll find all the unity we'll ever need.

Forums have an entirely different dynamic and serve a very different purpose. I can't be the only one who enjoys the energy of heated debates. Or the superbly cutting humour and sublime insults on offer.

Are we really expecting all those personality types, with people in every circumstance and all the wildly varying outlooks to express the same views without disagreement that can (and does) boil over from time to time?

I prefer RM as is - a hotbed of discussion.

This tax fiasco has come to a head this season. We have had this hanging over us for too long now. I don't think whether or not we had won the leagues or not over the last three years would have made any difference. The end game is now in sight, we all know it and that is why we are all being more moany bassas than usual.

Never mind, it will soon all be over and we can go back to doing what we do best, winning the league. :crabflute:

I think today people have looked at the headline amount of debt and sh@t themselves as i've said in a previous topic i'm positive we will come out of this far stronger and we will get back to hat we do best mate......also imo that lot be dominant i mean ffs they couldn't do it while we were on our knees never mind when we become stronger

Every time when it counts - really counts - at the stadium, when we gather to see The Rangers, when we spend our money to help the club, you'll find all the unity we'll ever need.

Forums have an entirely different dynamic and serve a very different purpose. I can't be the only one who enjoys the energy of heated debates. Or the superbly cutting humour and sublime insults on offer.

Are we really expecting all those personality types, with people in every circumstance and all the wildly varying outlooks to express the same views without disagreement that can (and does) boil over from time to time?

I prefer RM as is - a hotbed of discussion.

i would never knock debate but snide put downs amongst our own is not and never will be needed especially now