NewCo Does Not Mean History Lost

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have backed up nothing, you have quoted irrelevancies under Scots Law.

Incidentally Leeds nor Middlesborough to add another were ever liquidated.

Haha,

Timmy, you are hurting aint you.

Leeds United FC (club) were not liquidated as the business was moved out of the company prior to the Company being liquidated.

Like I said, only a company can be liquidated, not a 'business'.

The company founded in 1920 has been liquidated, Leeds now sit within a company founded in 2008.

Thats not up for debate.

Haha,

Timmy, you are hurting aint you.

Leeds United FC (club) were not liquidated as the business was moved out of the company prior to the Company being liquidated.

Like I said, only a company can be liquidated, not a 'business'.

The company founded in 1920 has been liquidated, Leeds now sit within a company founded in 2008.

Thats not up for debate.

You appear to be the one peddling liquidation, taig doesn't even begin to describe your origins or your dwelling hole of "little rome" spin ya taig prick.

In the matter of accuracy not a subject taigs are familiar with, something to do with your schooling, Leeds were subject of a CVL from which they escaped.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=leeds%20fc%20cvl&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CC8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.scribd.com%2Fdoc%2F87980843%2Fleeds-cvl&ei=1hKAT_-6Os648gOC15CuBg&usg=AFQjCNGb0_JPx9sE--FEDjb_-WsiP3rLXw

You appear to be the one peddling liquidation, taig doesn't even begin to describe your origins or your dwelling hole of "little rome" spin ya taig prick.

In the matter of accuracy not a subject taigs are familiar with, something to do with your schooling, Leeds were subject of a CVL from which they escaped.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=leeds%20fc%20cvl&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CC8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.scribd.com%2Fdoc%2F87980843%2Fleeds-cvl&ei=1hKAT_-6Os648gOC15CuBg&usg=AFQjCNGb0_JPx9sE--FEDjb_-WsiP3rLXw

Haha!!!

The paperwork you have posted just backed me up completely! Have a read of it again!

For your info have a look at this:-

Company Name LEEDS UNITED ASSOCIATION FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED (THE)

Company Number 00170600

Category Private Limited Company

Status Liquidation

Country of Origin United Kingdom

Incorporation Date 02/10/1920

Registered Address KPMG LLP

1 THE EMBANKMENT

NEVILLE STREET

LEEDS

LS1 4DW

SIC Codes 9262 - Other sporting activities

http://www.companydb.co.uk/co/00170600/leeds-united-association-football-club-limited-the-

Game set and match sunshine!

Haha!!!

The paperwork you have posted just backed me up completely! Have a read of it again!

For your info have a look at this:-

Company NameLEEDS UNITED ASSOCIATION FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED (THE)

Company Number00170600

CategoryPrivate Limited Company

StatusLiquidation

Country of OriginUnited Kingdom

Incorporation Date02/10/1920

Registered AddressKPMG LLP

1 THE EMBANKMENT

NEVILLE STREET

LEEDS

LS1 4DW

SIC Codes9262 - Other sporting activities

http://www.companydb.co.uk/co/00170600/leeds-united-association-football-club-limited-the-

Game set and match sunshine!

Deary me your schools don't have turn out some shit, if you are going to turn up here posting shit from your homebase of rtc at least try and cover it up a bit better, as I said CVL not CVA, now fuck off and bond with your dirty don't forget the crowbar.

Good post mate - more so for being your first. Keep your powder though cos sure as fate, at some stage you'll get hammered by someone ;-))

Anyhoo, your points are well made. There is a clear and separate distinction between (a) the Club and (b) the company that owns the Club. The former (b) can go into liq (not needed in this case), or come out through a CVA as a new legal entity, but the former (a) will totally survive as a business and maintain its history.

Although, I'm not sure if we need to buy (or sell) Goodwillie - or am I missing the point on that one ? (couldnae resist ;-))

I see that SDM is now trying to sell his core metal business "either in whole or in parts"......sounds he needs to be duped (again) by an asset stripper. If I could find CW (again), and I put them two together, could I claim a finders fee...?

Deary me your schools don't have turn out some shit, if you are going to turn up here posting shit from your homebase of rtc at least try and cover it up a bit better, as I said CVL not CVA, now fuck off and bond with your dirty don't forget the crowbar.

How thick are you!

Leeds did apply for a CVL and were liquidated. Thats why the companies house record for the company is sitting with status as liquidated!

Why would you apply for a CVL (V stands for voluntary) and then try and escape it?????

Hope the op is correct. If he is why are we having a red card display today?

1. Because we should try to exit the process with the agreement that we have settled our debts and the creditors are happy.

2. We may get a 3 year ban from Europe.

3. We will probably get a points deduction.

4. Most importantly, the fans are falling for the media spin that if we transfer out the club to a new company that we are somehow punished further than all the other clubs that have exited admin in this way. Uefa recognise Fiorentina, Leeds, Middlesborgh, Charlton and Luton's history. They have all done this same method!

If the fans accept this view point that our history is gone, then it will be treated like fact!

Start challenging it people!

IF you need to back it up with proof, please use my original post. It cannot be shot down, as much as the tims might try.

Scots insolvency law is somewhat different a reason for the rather confused state of the media after Lord Hodges recent ruling with regard to Ticketus, where he was at pains to point out to an English QC the independence of Scots law.

A new co will have no history, the history would and will belong to any dissolved entity, to suggest anything else is playing with people's emotions and hawking false hope. Liquidation is neither desirable nor an option we should entertain.

You are either a Celtic supporter or an utter idiot (or both)

im with you on this mitre, but why are the main players in this whole sorry saga not telling us the same ?

To be honest mate. I don think they have bloody looked into it!

The whole lot of them seem to be bloody clueless on half of what is going on!

I wouldnt be surprised if Whyte does have some kinda personal security on the ticketus deal that will end up being called in if we go down this route! The whole bloody lot are incompetent.

The fans might not be able to buy our way out of a potential £100m debt, but we have the power to set the record straight on this! These days information is much more important than money!

I would also urge all rangers fans to drop this idea about celtic losing their history in 1994. Not only is it not true, because the club would have just been transfered in the same method as I have talked about, but also the legal entity only changed its name. It at no point went into liquidation.

Im all for using facts to our advantage. But using false facts which are easily dis-proven do more harm than good. They will just deflect onto our mistakes.

There is an easy answer to all this, 5 stars on the shirt then history remains with NewCo, 0 stars and it has been lost with the liquidated company.

We have to be more pro-active than that guys!

Thats all very well when you are discussing it with folk down the pub, but when the BBC or any other media start broadcasting that we have no history. We are on track to win our first title etc to the nation then we will need to be able to correct them.

We need to make this knowledge public before it happens.

im with you on this mitre, but why are the main players in this whole sorry saga not telling us the same ?

Statement from CLUB 9 SPORTS

“We can confirm that representatives of Club 9 Sports have been involved with investigating, analyzing and considering a potential purchase of Rangers Football Club, plc on behalf of a group of interested parties from the US and UK.

However, at no time has Club 9 Sports itself offered a bid to acquire the club. Our role has been as a member of a proposed consortium.

We can also confirm that we have not met with, spoken to or otherwise been associated with Craig Whyte in any way. Furthermore, Club 9 Sports will not be bidding for control of Rangers Football Club, plc.

We understand that it has been strongly rumored that our group planned to “liquidate” the club. It should be made clear that any party that attempts to acquire the club, eliminate the debts, affect a turnaround, invest monies and put the club back on solid ground is in fact “saving” the club from liquidation and preserving its past and its future.

In an asset purchase, all of the good and valuable assets (records, marks, names, trophies, players, staff, history) are preserved and separated from the bad and harmful liabilities (tax bills, bad contracts, creditors), which have put the club into Administration and which act to force the entirety into liquidation. By putting all of the assets into a different corporate structure, the assets are in fact rescued from liquidation.

Such a transaction would be very similar to the one that occurred at Leeds United in 2007, which simultaneously rescued that club, maintained its proud history and allowed the club to shed its debt burdens so that it could have the opportunity for future success.

Finally, we would like to acknowledge that any successful bidder for Rangers will indeed need to embrace the legendary fan base of the club and communicate with openness and regularity. There is no doubt that the remarkable record of championships won by Rangers is matched only by its equally remarkable support from legions of fans, supporters and followers throughout the world.

I'm sure this is what Club9 were trying to tell us the other night.

Statement from CLUB 9 SPORTS

“We can confirm that representatives of Club 9 Sports have been involved with investigating, analyzing and considering a potential purchase of Rangers Football Club, plc on behalf of a group of interested parties from the US and UK.

However, at no time has Club 9 Sports itself offered a bid to acquire the club. Our role has been as a member of a proposed consortium.

We can also confirm that we have not met with, spoken to or otherwise been associated with Craig Whyte in any way. Furthermore, Club 9 Sports will not be bidding for control of Rangers Football Club, plc.

We understand that it has been strongly rumored that our group planned to “liquidate” the club. It should be made clear that any party that attempts to acquire the club, eliminate the debts, affect a turnaround, invest monies and put the club back on solid ground is in fact “saving” the club from liquidation and preserving its past and its future.

In an asset purchase, all of the good and valuable assets (records, marks, names, trophies, players, staff, history) are preserved and separated from the bad and harmful liabilities (tax bills, bad contracts, creditors), which have put the club into Administration and which act to force the entirety into liquidation. By putting all of the assets into a different corporate structure, the assets are in fact rescued from liquidation.

Such a transaction would be very similar to the one that occurred at Leeds United in 2007, which simultaneously rescued that club, maintained its proud history and allowed the club to shed its debt burdens so that it could have the opportunity for future success.

Finally, we would like to acknowledge that any successful bidder for Rangers will indeed need to embrace the legendary fan base of the club and communicate with openness and regularity. There is no doubt that the remarkable record of championships won by Rangers is matched only by its equally remarkable support from legions of fans, supporters and followers throughout the world.

I'm sure this is what Club9 were trying to tell us the other night.

Absolutely!

Only worrying thing about that statement is they failed to include 'stadium' in the list of assets.

Any idea what kind of security Whyte does have on it?

Absolutely!

Only worrying thing about that statement is they failed to include 'stadium' in the list of assets.

Any idea what kind of security Whyte does have on it?

Don't know if they left the stadium out intentionally mate! Or just an "oversight".

As for CW...he's an irrelevance,well accorrding to D&F he is.

Don't know if they left the stadium out intentionally mate! Or just an "oversight".

As for CW...he's an irrelevance,well accorrding to D&F he is.

Hmm,

He is an irrelevance with an 85% shareholding.

He cant block a NewCo transfer, but he might be able to cause problems with the transfer of Ibrox and Murray Park.

Hmm,

He is an irrelevance with an 85% shareholding.

He cant block a NewCo transfer, but he might be able to cause problems with the transfer of Ibrox and Murray Park.

Oh! i'm sure as night follows day...CW will want his dollar.

I don't think CW has even started with the 'real shit' yet.

our players can not be forced to join the newco.

if the Americans buy us we will have no.players.

Pretty sure they can be transfered in a TUPE agreement.

Just like if one company takes over another, as long as there is not an 'unreasonable' change in location of work place and the terms and conditions are protected then they can be moved across.

Pretty sure they can be transfered in a TUPE agreement.

Just like if one company takes over another, as long as there is not an 'unreasonable' change in location of work place and the terms and conditions are protected then they can be moved across.

they can be yes. but they can refuse.