Banner For Away Games?

macranger

ill conceived and poorly thought out idea do you think the opposition fans would simply stand by and welcome you with open arms or would the Stewarts simply remove the banner with a bit of luck. Then again the police might take you into custody for your own protection, Ibrox is the only place for us now! sneaking in with a wee banners doesn`t quite cut it where the SPL/SFA are conserned

And this would happen why?? If I have a ticket, why would I be arrested? Welcome with open arms? They wouldn't have a choice, as once again, I would have a ticket. Take a banner from me, why? Nothing political or offensive with We Don't Do Walking Away......At Ibrox (or similar)

Think everyone needs to stop being so negative sometimes, we're all singing from the same songbook (when we're allowed to)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pity it is so near end of season as we could have shown the away games on the BIG screens at Ibrox and that would have ensured more money to The Rangers :crabflute:

Do we not need spl permission to screen games. If so, they'd knock us back in a minute.

I am not speaking for everyone only myself.

I have got my Hearts and Celtic tickets paid for but I will not be going, honestly I just can’t stomach playing along with this any longer. Yes I will be out of pocket but by not being there…not buying any of their shite beverages, snacks ect and also showing I will no longer dance to this tune anymore is important to me.

I don’t expect the vast majority to do the same but I am starting this very second…yes I will lose out on a few quid in the next few weeks but I’d lose out on far more if I attended.

It’s just the way I see it.

can a have them :craphead: