Banner For Away Games?

macranger

Ill volunteer to go to the Rangers end myself with the banner.

everyone boycott the game ill go get the banner out, get a smoke bomb, a whistle , red n yellow cad and cause havoc all by myself!!!

im no goin to do it at the utd game though, they dont deserve 1 single fan!!

:lol: . You can borrow my whistle.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How so?

It will if anything give those clubs and the SPL a clear indication of what will happen in the future if these rules come into play, yes they may fill their own allocation but who cares? I think the underlying message is the most important and will show this is not just an empty threat.

Yes the final away game will give the supporters a chance to applaud the players but what is to stop the team returning to Ibrox after the game and letting the fans in to greet the players for a lap of honor? Show our real appreciation at our home ground.

Ok, now explain that to those who have got their hearts tickets bought and paid for! Also with the old firm game just over 2 weeks away, how do you propose we get the full allocation to cancel their payments? For a complete boycott their simply isnt the time to organise it!

I am not speaking for everyone only myself.

I have got my Hearts and Celtic tickets paid for but I will not be going, honestly I just can’t stomach playing along with this any longer. Yes I will be out of pocket but by not being there…not buying any of their shite beverages, snacks ect and also showing I will no longer dance to this tune anymore is important to me.

I don’t expect the vast majority to do the same but I am starting this very second…yes I will lose out on a few quid in the next few weeks but I’d lose out on far more if I attended.

It’s just the way I see it.

we don't need messages, but I agree with the boycott. It will hurt them despite the ticket sales already. Food, drink etc earns them a lot of money on match days which they will be without, but I think it's as much about the message itself than the damage.

This latest turn of events is disgustingly biased and I am usually the first the play down paranoia by our fans. Scottish football system is a joke.

Defeats the purpose of a boycott

What he said.

I can picture the fight now by those of the "I huvnae' missed an away game in 30-odd-years" contingent as they battle to be the ones holding up the banner.

This needs to be solid - not one Rangers fan in attendance.

It would be a short-sharp shock to these vindictive bastards and I could see an EGM of the SPL Board following the weekend of such a boycott.

You wouldn't see their frightened faces for the shit flying out of their collective arses.

I personally think to start a boycott at the away grounds would be better starting from next season to give it a chance of succeeding as someone said before the tickets have already been allocated so would be too late.I agree some folk on here on bringing a handful to display banners on this protest to bring this protest about the treatment to our club but i do think not to punish the clubs who are not against us i'm thinking in the lines of Inverness,Hearts(with their problems)Ross county and whoever opposes this spl ruling crap.I from Dumpdee(i know ) and certainly will not be going back to Tannidump again cause i know these cunts are against us along with some of their fans so thats why i'm in favor of this.

How about. FUCK YOU YA BASTARDS, YOU AINT GETTING NO MONEY FROM BIGGEST AWAY SUPPORT IN SCOTLAND.

Simple yet effective.

I like it. :sherlock:

PS. You might wish to edit out the 'NO' part of the 'NO MONEY' section as it infers that if we "AINT" giving them "NO MONEY" then we are, by dint, giving them some money. :D

Wait a minute?

All this talk of boycotting away games is this season?! My bus just ordered tickets for the remaining away games this season. What happens then? most teams will have their money already :lol:

It will be about the money next season mate, just now it’s important (for me anyway) to show how serious I am about this boycott and it’s not just an empty threat.

I understand it's too soon for most people but I just want to get my message across straight away.

If we don’t attend when we have paid for it then what will happen next season when we have the choice to pay or not?

I am still getting the bus to Edin but going to a pub to watch the game instead with some mates.

if rangers fans are serious about sticking it to these cunts, then we must stay away to prove a point it wont take many games for the wee teams to moan like fuck, theres no point filling there grounds and giving them money only for us to moan about there treatment of us Prove the point NOW, fuck the lot of them and i would ban DU fans from our ground we can fill it ourselves, i also totally agree some folk have paid already to go to away games but the point is to not enter there shitty grounds and give them more cash, it might seem stupid to some but it proves a point we make our choices not them or the spl

Pity it is so near end of season as we could have shown the away games on the BIG screens at Ibrox and that would have ensured more money to The Rangers :crabflute:

now that would have been a great option we get more cash into the club, shame it's to late

Wait a minute?

All this talk of boycotting away games is this season?! My bus just ordered tickets for the remaining away games this season. What happens then? most teams will have their money already :lol:

No! My original post about boycotts is for next season! There is no time to do it this season! However I would hope our intention to boycott is made this season!

Boycott the Killie pies....

... folk have tickets now - so the ticket boycott thing wont work (this season) - but we could agree to not buy any food, programmes, etc. at the ground.

It will not be a massive gesture but it make a wee point!

No, no away fa Home

No kiosks to sadden my eyes

No buns and no feasts

No inclusive feeds

Every day is the 12th of July

(gets coat!)

Pity it is so near end of season as we could have shown the away games on the BIG screens at Ibrox and that would have ensured more money to The Rangers :crabflute:

Yeah I also suggested this for next season with say a £5 entry! Just not sure what the legal side of things would be regarding this!

celt*c fans have been doing this at the piggery for years although I'm not sure what message they are trying to get across.

I'm not sure if you are dismissing my suggestion or if you have gone completely off track by mentioning the scum's home support when i was talking about the Rangers' away support...

I am not speaking for everyone only myself.

I have got my Hearts and Celtic tickets paid for but I will not be going, honestly I just can’t stomach playing along with this any longer. Yes I will be out of pocket but by not being there…not buying any of their shite beverages, snacks ect and also showing I will no longer dance to this tune anymore is important to me.

I don’t expect the vast majority to do the same but I am starting this very second…yes I will lose out on a few quid in the next few weeks but I’d lose out on far more if I attended.

It’s just the way I see it.

Good on you mate.

A boycott should start straight away. Not kept for certain games. The whole SPL wants rid of Rangers. i'm sure they want rid of ra sellick aswell but haven't got the chance to chase them yet. 10310.gif

But we should start boycotting all the away games from now until the end of the season and if the worse comes next season aswell.

It shouldn't be hard to stay away from torbett towres? or any other of the wee poxy grounds in the SPL.

Rangers fans should just crowd out there local Rangers pubs (if there are any in your area) Rangers supporters clubs etc etc.

If this happens they will all soon relies they can't afford to be losing thousands every week.

21.gif

A boycott should start straight away. Not kept for certain games. The whole SPL wants rid of Rangers. i'm sure they want rid of ra sellick aswell but haven't got the chance to chase them yet. 10310.gif

But we should start boycotting all the away games from now until the end of the season and if the worse comes next season aswell.

It shouldn't be hard to stay away from torbett towres? or any other of the wee poxy grounds in the SPL.

Rangers fans should just crowd out there local Rangers pubs (if there are any in your area) Rangers supporters clubs etc etc.

If this happens they will all soon relies they can't afford to be losing thousands every week.

21.gif

It isn't as simple as that. RSC's will have paid Hearts their money.

Not if ther are only about a dozen fans. It hits them right in the pocket & a banner is just to let them know why we're not there, instead of the anti Rangers media who would try to jump on it saying the fans had deserted Rangers.

They can't say we have deserted Rangers if there are still 50,000+ at each home game. That is where we cannot afford to give them ammunition with home gates dropping to say 40,000