When pretending to be impartial goes wrong

Shane

i agree with what the RST wrote.

Millers bid doesnt stack up for me.

it's conditional on something the SFA simply wont agree to. he wants to transfer us into a holding company, and the holding company will be the one he wants to compete in the SPL - whilst the mess in the actual company is sorted out.

it does just seem like liquidation lite.

the figure of 11.2 is also baffling to me.

is it really the sum that can save the company? we've paid more than that for a player.

if the situation was that a bidder is required to fork out 30ish million for a CVA to then own a debt free Rangers, that to me sounds like a very good prospect. Thats the kind of cash we'd expect to make in a seaosn with a decent european run.

I dont see how the RST can dismiss the £11.2m and back up TBK when their bid is around £12m is it not?

Also, if miller does put Rangers into this tempory newco the the creditors have no choice but to accept whatever he says he's giving them. If they dont, I have no doubt Miller will liquidate and leave them with nothing. Thats why he needs the confirmation of no sanctions from the SPL.

It's quite amazing how some rush in to rubbish the Bill Miller bid simply because their own preferred bidder still lurks in the background.

If it wasn't Bill Miller's bid it would br Bill Ng's or Brian Kennedy's. If you are totally wedded to the Blue Knights bid then that's fine. I am not a supporter of the Blue Knights, but nor am I opposed to their bid. If they put their bid back on the table and it is accepted, I will be delighted. Indeed, I wish there were several more bidders for the club - the more the merrier!

Neither am I a supporter of the Bill Miller, Bill Ng or Brian Kennedy bids, but I am realistic and pragmatic in my approach to all of them. If one of them succeeds and becomes the preferred bidder then it will be the one I will support.

My attitude to all of the biders is quite straightforward; if you're sufficiently interested to submit a bid and it's not derisory or overtly untenable then good on ya!

Hopefully Monday will tell the tale. If it's to be Bill Miller's bid then we must get behind it, monitor it closely, ensure that Bill Miller knows the strength of our feelings and, above all, do everything in our power to help it succeed. The same must be the case for any of the other bidders should they be successful.

I dont see how the RST can dismiss the £11.2m and back up TBK when their bid is around £12m is it not?

Also, if miller does put Rangers into this tempory newco the the creditors have no choice but to accept whatever he says he's giving them. If they dont, I have no doubt Miller will liquidate and leave them with nothing. Thats why he needs the confirmation of no sanctions from the SPL.

he wont get that though, the SPL wont allow us to transfer a new company over without further penalties, and there would be further sanctions from uefa.

It's quite amazing how some rush in to rubbish the Bill Miller bid simply because their own preferred bidder still lurks in the background.

If it wasn't Bill Miller's bid it would br Bill Ng's or Brian Kennedy's. If you are totally wedded to the Blue Knights bid then that's fine. I am not a supporter of the Blue Knights, but nor am I opposed to their bid. If they put their bid back on the table and it is accepted, I will be delighted. Indeed, I wish there were several more bidders for the club - the more the merrier!

Neither am I a supporter of the Bill Miller, Bill Ng or Brian Kennedy bids, but I am realistic and pragmatic in my approach to all of them. If one of them succeeds and becomes the preferred bidder then it will be the one I will support.

My attitude to all of the biders is quite straightforward; if you're sufficiently interested to submit a bid and it's not derisory or overtly untenable then good on ya!

Hopefully Monday will tell the tale. If it's to be Bill Miller's bid then we must get behind it, monitor it closely, ensure that Bill Miller knows the strength of our feelings and, above all, do everything in our power to help it succeed. The same must be the case for any of the other bidders should they be successful.

If Mark Dingwallet was truely speaking for the fans then this is what he would have said. i think this is what most of us think.

Shane I don't know why you bother sometimes, some people will argue the sky is not blue.

Blue comprises a considerable number of identifiable subcategories that can be identified with descriptive terms like navy blue (a dark blue), cyan blue (or "blue-green", on the boundary to the green range), or sky blue (azure).

:D