Miller’s Gers newco won’t pay penalty - limited sanctions.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I, like many found the Miller statement generated more questions than answers. That said why can't TBK lay out their vision of the way forward as Miller did??

Do they have the cash or are they dependent on deals with either Ticketus or Kennedy?

How much cash do they have in their consortium without Ticketus.

How will they handle wee Shyte?

Other than platitudes and media releases I have not found them very forthcoming.

Nothing new with that, re more questions than answers in life10310.gif

Re minis vision, does he have one?

A cva agreement is for a company to move forward with no debts! What mini is proposing is trying to do a cva and move forward with a £10m debt.

Maybe just maybe mini with his link up (and telling the world) has given a position of power to Ticketus that they would not have had otherwise, and actually hampered the administrators position in trying to remove Ticketus.

I know if I was in Ticketus place I would have thought .....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I have these guys now.

I won't pretend to know the business ins and outs so I'll defer to your knowledge on that.

IMO, both Ticketus and D&P have over-estimated their position with regard to delivering Whyte. They promised he was irrelevant (and still do) yet we're no closer to a solution.

FWIW, I doubt Whyte is asking for £30million but even if he just wants £5m then there is the question of who pays him, whether the fans will accept that and whether he's still involved thereafter.

I won't pretend to know the business ins and outs so I'll defer to your knowledge on that.

IMO, both Ticketus and D&P have over-estimated their position with regard to delivering Whyte. They promised he was irrelevant (and still do) yet we're no closer to a solution.

FWIW, I doubt Whyte is asking for £30million but even if he just wants £5m then there is the question of who pays him, whether the fans will accept that and whether he's still involved thereafter.

Whyte back at Ibrox for the Pound A Punch Day. Problem solved.

As mentioned elsewhere...........minis view on a cva seems to have a different view as to what a cva is.........whereby a business moves forward with no debt! ............whereas mini will be moving forward with a £10m debt and he has told all and sundry about this. So if I was a creditor then I would be pissed off about this.

It's a fair point since Ticketus would be getting approximately 37% of their £27.7m expected return or 41% of the £24m they gave Whyte, depending on how you look at it.

That may piss off creditors who get a lower pence in the pound rate, but it does remove their share from a CVA which gives HMRC and others a bigger share than otherwise. Furthermore, it offers a route for the deal to be done if Ticketus can indeed deal with Whyte for the shares.

It's a fair point since Ticketus would be getting approximately 37% of their £27.7m expected return or 41% of the £24m they gave Whyte, depending on how you look at it.

That may piss off creditors who get a lower pence in the pound rate, but it does remove their share from a CVA which gives HMRC and others a bigger share than otherwise. Furthermore, it offers a route for the deal to be done if Ticketus can indeed deal with Whyte for the shares.

Will they .. are these not the very same people that mini and his team said, "they went behind our back to speak with others" I put that down to mini be naive as not have have the deal signed off before spouting , or was mini just making people believe he had.

And what's to say they then do not take over the ownership of the shares?

the big ask here is how the SPL view it Miller is not Liquidating the entire company that is rangers he is only doing the corporate side, he is buying the Goodwill and name and the legal right to trade as rangers, with everything intact, what we need to know is will that be punished for the previous owners sins, it is quite simple

We're finished.

Expect to be crying into your Buckie. We are going nowhere.

What's the phrase? Oh aye - we are going to get away with it. :lol:

I think your choice of avatar says it all, really.

PS: my sincere apologies to all for accidentally repping your idiotic post - that reply button is far to close for comfort. Perhaps someone could do me a favour and negate my mistake.

My overall concern is mini, and the way he has behaved over the last month and a half, never mind the last year.

Again can anyone actually state they know what mini is all about.................

How much capital do they have right now, for buying the club? (or will it be , give us time to do a share issue)

How much borrowings, will he bring to his deal? Is the capital going to be borrowed?(if not from share issue)

Are we to belive these knights, who offered to pay the non refundable investment of 500k but never paid are going to underwrite a £30 m share issue. So, just say the share issue raises £10m these same knights are going to fork out £20m/

Expect to be crying into your Buckie. We are going nowhere.

What's the phrase? Oh aye - we are going to get away with it. :lol:

I think your choice of avatar says it all, really.

PS: my sincere apologies to all for accidentally repping your idiotic post - that reply button is far to close for comfort. Perhaps someone could do me a favour and negate my mistake.

Done

Spot on. I'm sick of the ups and downs, the hopes raised and hopes dashed... It's easier to just expect the worst and I do. We're finished. Paul Daniels couldn't get us out of this mess. It's the perfect storm, Craig Whyte, Ticketus, the tax issues, players all set to leave... Not forgetting the millions in other debts on that grim list. I don't see how a Newco with a prepacked liquidation can even work never mind a cva.

As the saying goes, all of us on here would rather die with our history than live with yours.

Easy choice really, world record holders > paedos and terrorists

Its the sfa that grant uefa licences tough, uefa confirmed this last month......

Apologies.

So UEFA would abide by whatever decision the SFA took over this? Would that also mean that we would qualify for the CLQ by finishing second this season?

Depends if he can get the sfa to agree it's not a newco.

Bizzarely i sense that would upset you.

It would be a 'newco', even the administrators have admitted to that. Wouldn't the SFA also need to transfer our registration from the 'oldco'?

So UEFA would abide by whatever decision the SFA took over this? Would that also mean that we would qualify for the CLQ by finishing second this season?

First part is correct, second part the sfa haven't confirmed either way. Gut feeling probably not, it should be part of our punishments but the 3year ban is a different question altogether if the sfa " let us " keep our history.

It would be a 'newco', even the administrators have admitted to that. Wouldn't the SFA also need to transfer our registration from the 'oldco'?

Again we don know what discussions are being had. Don't see the point in presuming he negative or positive line until we know. Far too many on here presuming how rules will be applied that they seem to be making up as they go along.

Not getting at you but let's see what miller gets from the spl/sfa. Remember they have. A lot riding on our survival also.

Again we don know what discussions are being had. Don't see the point in presuming he negative or positive line until we know. Far too many on here presuming how rules will be applied that they seem to be making up as they go along.

Not getting at you but let's see what miller gets from the spl/sfa. Remember they have. A lot riding on our survival also.

Good post, will rep when off the mobile.

That's fair enough, but I was only going on what the rules state as of now.