Old firm walk off

kelvd1873

The club should send the players out on Sunday as normal. But when we get the first touch of the ball, send it out of the park and all players and staff should walk towards our fans clapping showing their appreciation. That's when players staff and fans boycott the match. Sky would have 89 spare minutes to fill!! Now that would be some sight, and more than a few eyebrows being raised worldwide. WATP!!

Would it be a breach of contract though if we actually play?? I don't know the legalities of it tbh southcoast, I'm just sick and tired of my club being fucked over that's all.

As you can see from the many topics let alone posts you are not alone, my idea was for as many fans as could afford it to get tickets and at a designated time walk out leaving big holes in support for their show piece event televised internationally and join rest of fans outside for a hopefully not so wee demo. Lets drown them out inside with gers songs. It is a shame for hearts and hibs fans but our need is greater than their's.

I've a great idea for Sunday.

Why don't we walk onto the park and fight like Bears and fuck these Irish wannabe big issue selling manky bastards and they can stick their tainted title up their unwashed arse.

I'm wie you bro