Scotland National Team

bloonosed

I have Rangrs in my heart,i have given up a lot to support the teddy bears,but im a proud Scot too and I will not give up supporting my national team I love so dearly (financially and emotionally) because of a panel that have unfairly treated my club.

I love Rangers but I was brought up by my late dad to love Scotland as well,Alba Gu Brath :5260:

I have Rangrs in my heart,i have given up a lot to support the teddy bears,but im a proud Scot too and I will not give up supporting my national team I love so dearly (financially and emotionally) because of a panel that have unfairly treated my club.

I love Rangers but I was brought up by my late dad to love Scotland as well,Alba Gu Brath :5260:

Please, spell Rangers correctly at least!

Fuck sake lads! This has heehaw to do with the national team.

This originates from the 2 ENGLISHMAN pulling the strings at the sfa and spl.

We have to use all the levers power at our disposal.

Your point about them being English is irrelevant since they were appointed by the sfa who are SCOTTISH.

Bottom line is if we finally stand up for ourselves no one wil dare cross us again ... this is long overdue!

We have to use all the levers power at our disposal.

Your point about them being English is irrelevant since they were appointed by the sfa who are SCOTTISH.

Bottom line is if we finally stand up for ourselves no one wil dare cross us again ... this is long overdue!

Well said that man Thermo ! :clap:

I knew someone would understand the topic eventually !

Someone with brains on here...Thank Fook for that !

Fuck sake lads! This has heehaw to do with the national team.

This originates from the 2 ENGLISHMAN pulling the strings at the sfa and spl.

Bovine Scatology my friend -- The SFA have fucked us over for years === sop many years that I forgot when I stopped supporting the national side. Ifondly remember the days when you could go to Hampden to watch Scotland and have a wee sash up in the Rangers end when the game was duff.....

BTW it's only ay football where I withdraw my support === I will still support Scotland at Rugby, cricket or even tiddleywinks..... but fuck the SFA --- this shite has gone on for years.