The overrated EPL

La Liga youve got Real,barca,valencia,sevilla,malaga,villareal,atletico madrid,atletico bilboa,espanyol who to name a few play entertaing football

the epl outside man utd,chelsea,man city arsenal and maybe liverpool are all piss poor even the teams mentioned can be like watching paint dry id rather watch a la liga game than an epl one

Spanish clubs have won more champions league finals than any other coun try fact

I would watch Spurs and Swansea any day of the week over lets say Malaga v Espanyol. What about Newcastle? Another great team to watch.

Yes this is now. And now we have an English team in the final lol.

I would hardly say last ten years = historical :BELM:

10 years is along time and you can't judge the quality of the leagues currently on what they did 10 years ago :lol:

That is then, this is now.If you want to throw historical stats around I'll just mention the name Real Madrid. Recent history, I'll say Barcelona.

Who gives a fuck what happened 10 years ago? :lol:

10 years is along time and you can't judge the quality of the leagues currently on what they did 10 years ago :lol:

Chelsea...How did the other EPL clubs do in Europe again :rolleyes:

:BELM:

OK lets forget past years then, lets focus on the present. The EPL's 6th strongest team this season has managed to make the final. Have any from La Liga?

The last 15 Champions Leagues (not including this years) has produced:

Six Spanish winners

Three Italian winners

Three English winners

Two German winners

One Portugese winner

"Getting to the final" is all fine and well, but does history actually remember the runners up or does it remember the winners?