Here is a thought

andymcg1986

Obviously miller was brought into this bidding war by whyte and he keeps telling people to up the anti. I seriously think he is working in tandem with whyte trying to squeeze as much possible out of potential bidders, then if he actually does win he will pull out leaving the blue knights taking control with whyte having as much money possible in his claws and miller getting a share! Look forward to the shoot downs

Obviously miller was brought into this bidding war by whyte and he keeps telling people to up the anti. I seriously think he is working in tandem with whyte trying to squeeze as much possible out of potential bidders, then if he actually does win he will pull out leaving the blue knights taking control with whyte having as much money possible in his claws and miller getting a share! Look forward to the shoot downs

Not saying I agree or disagree but I've read more ridiculous theories than this on here over the last few weeks.

Craig Whyte must be an incredible man with the conspiracies that go on here, the things he gets people to do.

He's got court appointed administrators risking jail time to help him, now he's got a rich American businessman making a fake bid for the club and going through a load of hassle just to help him.

Craig Whyte must be an incredible man with the conspiracies that go on here, the things he gets people to do.

He's got court appointed administrators risking jail time to help him, now he's got a rich American businessman making a fake bid for the club and going through a load of hassle just to help him.

To be fair, if someone had told me a couple of years ago that a man with no money could takeover The Rangers with money he borrowed of behalf of the club before he had any official ties with us, to then put us into administration and on the brink of liquidation, show no remorse and demand £30 million at the end of it, i'd never have believed you!

Don't think we can underestimate what Whyte can do.

To be fair, if someone had told me a couple of years ago that a man with no money could takeover The Rangers with money he borrowed of behalf of the club before he had any official ties with us, to then put us into administration and on the brink of liquidation, show no remorse and demand £30 million at the end of it, i'd never have believed you!

Don't think we can underestimate what Whyte can do.

He did some conning and took advantage of Murray wanting rid of the mess he created so badly, not that unthinkable even if it was obviously unexpected.

But the amazing way so many people are willing to put themselves on the line for Whyte according to these conspiracies, I don't see it at all.

He did some conning and took advantage of Murray wanting rid of the mess he created so badly, not that unthinkable even if it was obviously unexpected.

But the amazing way so many people are willing to put themselves on the line for Whyte according to these conspiracies, I don't see it at all.

00000042.gif Yep, that bill miller knows a hell of a lot of people

Not saying I agree or disagree but I've read more ridiculous theories than this on here over the last few weeks.

Hard to know what's true or false, good or bad in these times sadly. Last year the scrutiny of Whyte was so bad everyone just took him as a billionaire saviour and despite pretty obvious signs of trouble it was still taboo to doubt him - even immediately after administration. At least these questions are being asked and allegiance to the club isn't being taken for granted like Whyte - heck we've had bidders claiming to be bears from England, Singapore and America!

Thats not a thought. Thats a paragraph you typed. Thoughts are invisible and cannot be seen. Stupid boy!.