Knights ride in again

rangers_1993

If the Bk's fail then I'm afraid he'll be the only option. I don't want it but if we emerge with our history then I'll need to deal with it. The bheast will never let it go but then again what don't they let go? Hatred is their core issue, its what drives them. Sad bunch, really.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe you will now see a complete turnaround from the BK's now, they will follow Millers plan

I'm disgusted people are still parroting the liquidation as "last resort" or "Plan Z" line. It's not Plan Z and never was; it's Plan B, full stop. TBK and their friends in the support need to be held well to cause when/if that comes to fruition. Spun a web of bullshit to make supporters feel good instead of dealing with the facts of the situation.

I'm disgusted people are still parroting the liquidation as "last resort" or "Plan Z" line. It's not Plan Z and never was; it's Plan B, full stop. TBK and their friends in the support need to be held well to cause when/if that comes to fruition. Spun a web of bullshit to make supporters feel good instead of dealing with the facts of the situation.

If that comes to pass they will blame Whyte, the creditors, Murray, Duff & Phelps.

At least Bill Miller has been up front with his plans.

If that comes to pass they will blame Whyte, the creditors, Murray, Duff & Phelps.

At least Bill Miller has been up front with his plans.

If it does, I hope they're held to account. They've been shameful throughout this process.

If it does, I hope they're held to account. They've been shameful throughout this process.

I'll be here to keep an eye on things, any winning bidder must be scrutinised throughout their tenure, and all bidders should know to expect it.

Honesty and transparency must be the words for the new owners to stick to.

I'll be here to keep an eye on things, any winning bidder must be scrutinised throughout their tenure, and all bidders should know to expect it.

Honesty and transparency must be the words for the new owners to stick to.

Not talking about just the bidders, but the people carrying the water for them among the supporters' groups, too.

Not talking about just the bidders, but the people carrying the water for them among the supporters' groups, too.

The ones who demand transparency from everyone, except their favourites, who we should 'trust' do wind me up. No-one in particular obviously.

both bidders seem to me to have been royaly transparent. Miller's not hiding his newco plan tbk were up front about ticketus.

the fact Miller's not hiding his newco plan means little he's still planning it.

If he keeps out history intact, bring sucess back to Ibrox and gets sorts out all this shit then it may not be a bad thing.....

Ahh fuck it, anyone who comes in makes us debt free and keeps our history is good enough for me.

:uk:

Kicking the tax case into touch would be sweet as well, not sure how it would work or if anyone has the answer to this but if we went down the newco route would the tax case verdict ever be made public after that or would the case just be dropped?

Either way Rangers tax case better start looking for a new job, no more sitting around a computer foaming at the mouth about Rangers supposed 77 billion trillion zillion tax bill for him/it.

Kicking the tax case into touch would be sweet as well, not sure how it would work or if anyone has the answer to this but if we went down the newco route would the tax case verdict ever be made public after that or would the case just be dropped?

Either way Rangers tax case better start looking for a new job, no more sitting around a computer foaming at the mouth about Rangers supposed 77 billion trillion zillion tax bill for him/it.

Looks like somebody here has access to the Seville calculator shifty.gif