History & Newco's

Ok, firstly can we drop this losing history talk! This has came from the media/tims and is quite simply another excuse to try and bring us down! The talk is to strip us of 140 years of history, yet we never became a plc until 1899, so does that mean the first 27 years of our club don't count either?

Sadly people are buying into this, although from what I can see the people buying in to it are the guys who have been instrumental in fighting anything that doesn't fit in with TBK's agenda! Even now that there is a chance of Bill Miller coming in and trying to turn things around these people, who proclaim to have Rangers best interests at heart, still have to find ways to turn the fans against the man trying to get us out of this mess! I know if it was me who put a bid in for Rangers and it didn't quite make it, I would be on the phone to the winning bidder offering any support needed!

Finally a question to those who still think TBK are the best option, if they can't stump up the cash in the first instance, how the hell would they keep us afloat in the longer sense? With regards to European money for 3 years? Again if we have to rely on that, what happens when we don't make it? Should we need to go 3 years without that added money, we will have lived within our means and the European money is a bonus!

I think the fact that they were relying on ticketus in their first bid and BK to mount their 2nd bid is rather explanatory!

Todays statement from TBK stated that the administrators were hapoy with their 'quantum' as long ago as Saturday night. Do you have information which refutes that?

Todays statement from TBK stated that the administrators were hapoy with their 'quantum' as long ago as Saturday night. Do you have information which refutes that?

The allocation of preferred bidder status to Miller isn't enough?

Seriously mate it is hard to conceive of how TBK could have been given any more of a helping hand. The blew it big style.

And the fact that they walked away from Ticketus and made a proposal?

You mean when they pulled out of the bidding, when their deals with ticketus broke down.. Then never came back until they had BK on board?

Seriously mate it is hard to conceive of how TBK could have been given any more of a helping hand. The blew it big style.

I'm not disputing that they should have done better, but that wasn't the point I was questioning.

the statement makes it pretty clear why they couldn't do a deal. again unless you have other info?