Talksport - Ray Houghton

Yata

Guess what they where Right, we have been Punished enough.

And we have had a Transfer Embargo ,and a Fine along with 10 Pts Deduction, and possibly Euro Embargo.

But we also get to Pay back all our Debt through a CVA which will hinder us, Possibly for several seasons .

But no ,the Bitter Earls want us dead, and Buried .

This Country worries me, and how Parochial and Pathetic the Ideas some People have is Frightening

Did Souness not try to sign him?

Houghton didn't fancy what he knew would happen should he become what was widely believed to be Rangers' first rc.

The fact that we had an rc on the playing staff at the time doesn't seem to matter.

Go figure....

I don't think anyones disputing that, a quick wiki will show the fact he played for ROI over scotland.

Are you thick or something

If you needed a 'quick wiki' to find that out I wouldn't go around calling anyone thick If I was you. :wanker:

I loved the call just before 6 when a dundee utd stirrer was saying that Rangers only have a big support because we have been spending money we didn't have and Houghton put him straight that we have always been a big club ... fair play to him for stating the obvious (tu).

Also like the call just after 6 where the tim was saying they have always been discriminated against in Scottish football and Adrian basically told him to grow up :lol: