Please ... Read ( unless you don't want too )

As we are all well aware of the little time we have left to save Rangers. We have to remain united and supportive of our club. Yesterday saw The Blue Knights / Brian Kennedy bid withdrawn because Duff & Phelps didn't get back to them on the 12pm deadline. Now in my personal opinion I do believe that bid would have been in the best of interests for everyone - we know their motivation for buying the club , we know they had lawyers and businessmen at the ready to move into ibrox at 9am (today). Sadly that's not the case , We have a Charles Green and his "friends" putting a last minute bid in and suddenly they are the favourites for some reason ? Rangers fans and myself are questioning .... Who are these people ....... What do they want ....... What is their background history like . Of course I have asked myself these questions and to be honest I don't have a clue , so what I am saying is about Green is that we shouldn't trust him untill he actually delivers. Time is running out very fast and if Green is given the Perfered Bidder status then we would all get behind him and support him in order to secure the safety of rangers football club. As I have seen throughout reading these fans forms is that people from Follow Follow are planning protests , sending vile e-mails to PBs and planning to dissolve anyone who is rewarded the Perfered Bidder status unless they are indeed The Blue Knights / Brian Kennedy. What I ask my fellow rangers fans is that we must remain united. Everyone has their own thoughts on who should own rangers and we should respect their thoughts , we should not be driven by hatred just because people disagree with your opinion, afterall we are a club with a Proud History of 140 years - we have achieved soo much in that time, we have had bad times too , we are no saints ( and neither is Celtic ). Our club has been kicked and pushed when we are already down - right at this moment in time we are looking at deaths door. Celtic fans WILL celebrate our death ( if ) but the joke is on them really - the whole of Scottish Football will suffer if rangers go down. Two years down the line if rangers die .... A guy in England will say " anything interesting in Scottish football " and the reply would be " no , I haven't seen anything about it or heard of it anymore - just an old boring league" . Overall we must remain united , supportive and optimistic in order for our club to live on for another 140 years . Get behind whoever is rewarded the Perfered bidder status , support ally and the team and keep Glasgow Rangers alive.  

As we are all well aware of the little time we have left to save Rangers. We have to remain united and supportive of our club. Yesterday saw The Blue Knights / Brian Kennedy bid withdrawn because Duff & Phelps didn't get back to them on the 12pm deadline. Now in my personal opinion I do believe that bid would have been in the best of interests for everyone - we know their motivation for buying the club ,gow Rangers alive.  

Paul murray i have no doubts why he wanted the club but Kennedy on the other hand has made a huge number of contradictory remarks.

5/5/12

Mr Miller is a very credible businessman and he’s ticked all the boxes from an administrators point of view.

“He has already invested an awful lot of his time, money and effort into his bid for the football club.

“Yes, he has endured some very difficult times, but in my experience, the hard times only make you stronger.

Rangers are now in good hands and ready to move forward.

9/5/12

Words fail me," Kennedy told the Daily Record. "All my worst fears are coming to pass. In the meantime, I am reflecting on my own position.

"I'm not trying to be a smart ass here. This was a clear sequence of events. I could see it, every Rangers supporter could see it was likely to unfold.

14/3/12

Kennedy told BBC Scotland: 'I don’t really want to buy the club

As we are all well aware of the little time we have left to save Rangers. We have to remain united and supportive of our club. Yesterday saw The Blue Knights / Brian Kennedy bid withdrawn because Duff & Phelps didn't get back to them on the 12pm deadline. Now in my personal opinion I do believe that bid would have been in the best of interests for everyone - we know their motivation for buying the club , we know they had lawyers and businessmen at the ready to move into ibrox at 9am (today). Sadly that's not the case , We have a Charles Green and his "friends" putting a last minute bid in and suddenly they are the favourites for some reason ? Rangers fans and myself are questioning .... Who are these people ....... What do they want ....... What is their background history like . Of course I have asked myself these questions and to be honest I don't have a clue , so what I am saying is about Green is that we shouldn't trust him untill he actually delivers. Time is running out very fast and if Green is given the Perfered Bidder status then we would all get behind him and support him in order to secure the safety of rangers football club. As I have seen throughout reading these fans forms is that people from Follow Follow are planning protests , sending vile e-mails to PBs and planning to dissolve anyone who is rewarded the Perfered Bidder status unless they are indeed The Blue Knights / Brian Kennedy. What I ask my fellow rangers fans is that we must remain united. Everyone has their own thoughts on who should own rangers and we should respect their thoughts , we should not be driven by hatred just because people disagree with your opinion, afterall we are a club with a Proud History of 140 years - we have achieved soo much in that time, we have had bad times too , we are no saints ( and neither is Celtic ). Our club has been kicked and pushed when we are already down - right at this moment in time we are looking at deaths door. Celtic fans WILL celebrate our death ( if ) but the joke is on them really - the whole of Scottish Football will suffer if rangers go down. Two years down the line if rangers die .... A guy in England will say " anything interesting in Scottish football " and the reply would be " no , I haven't seen anything about it or heard of it anymore - just an old boring league" . Overall we must remain united , supportive and optimistic in order for our club to live on for another 140 years . Get behind whoever is rewarded the Perfered bidder status , support ally and the team and keep Glasgow Rangers alive.  

. Superb post mate but I see it's got the usual negative reward on here .Heaven help us

You mention everything about why they should win except the cash.

Its like a contestant on Xfactor saying "But Simon I want it so much" - and then singing like shite - it doesn't matter how much you want it - you need talent - TBK needed to anti-up the cash!

You mention everything about why they should win except the cash.

Its like a contestant on Xfactor saying "But Simon I want it so much" - and then singing like shite - it doesn't matter how much you want it - you need talent - TBK needed to anti-up the cash!

I agree with what you are saying, every bidder want to buy the club at THEIR price. However we have already seen that the highest bidder may not be willing to proceed once they start due diligence. Now that argument also stands for BK and/or TBK, although I do believe that is why they are bidding what they are so they have contingency built into their bid.

What I am really saying is in my opinion the only REAL bid we have is BK/TBK, the others are just smoke screens.

I agree with what you are saying, every bidder want to buy the club at THEIR price. However we have already seen that the highest bidder may not be willing to proceed once they start due diligence. Now that argument also stands for BY and/or TBK, although I do believe that is why they are bidding what they are so they have contingency built into their bid.

What I am really saying is in my opinion the only REAL bid we have is BK/TBK, the others are just smoke screens.

Trouble is their contingency seems to be reaching the CL QF !!

Alsso if they really want to save Rangers and other bidders fall away they will be back.

Reading the D&P statement should put doubt into anyones mind about the validity of TBK bid.

IMHO!

If tbk could offer more cash and show working finance for us going forward then they would already own us.

Whether we want them as owners or not is irrelevant if they dont have the money.

Exactly. If they don't win, it's their own fault for bidding a pitiful amount, less than the creditors would get in a firesale.

At the end of the day, the administrators are NOT there for the good of the club or the fans. They are there to get the most money for creditors. So whether TBK are the best option or not, they are not going to get it if they don't have the highest bid. The sad thing is, we are open to any c**t that wants us whether we want them or not

At the end of the day, the administrators are NOT there for the good of the club or the fans. They are there to get the most money for creditors. So whether TBK are the best option or not, they are not going to get it if they don't have the highest bid. The sad thing is, we are open to any c**t that wants us whether we want them or not

You need to stop using facts. The Mini fanboys will get upset.

Trouble is their contingency seems to be reaching the CL QF !!

Alsso if they really want to save Rangers and other bidders fall away they will be back.

Reading the D&P statement should put doubt into anyones mind about the validity of TBK bid.

IMHO!

But if we reached the Final and won the CL.....well creditors could get 200p in the £1.

And agree it's down to money.

But if we reached the Final and won the CL.....well creditors could get 200p in the £1.

And agree it's down to money.

I have a £1 and you could contribute £1 and we could make a "credible" bid based on winning the CL in 3 years time and a CVA based on payment paid when CL cash come in - and we both love Rangers - simple!

TBK Takeove method Loyal: :5260:

I have a £1 and you could contribute £1 and we could make a "credible" bid based on winning the CL in 3 years time and a CVA based on payment paid when CL cash come in - and we both love Rangers - simple!

TBK Takeove method Loyal: :5260:

I would need to be ..Chairman, CEO, Manager and spokesman for the club. Also would need to agree that salmond or any others of that ilk never set foot on Ibrox. And pay players extra no to play for scotland (obviously those you can play)

No Sandy Thom songs.............No Sean Connery............No current or past snp..... mp or mspsuk.gif

I would need to be ..Chairman, CEO, Manager and spokesman for the club. Also would need to agree that salmond or any others of that ilk never set foot on Ibrox. And pay players extra no to play for scotland (obviously those you can play)

No Sandy Thom songs.............No Sean Connery............No current or past snp..... mp or mspsuk.gif

Sorry I have got more expansive in my plan scince that post - http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=219853&view=findpost&p=1060030461

I did give you a fan rep role though! :5260:

Sorry I have got more expansive in my plan scince that post - http://forum.rangers...st&p=1060030461

I did give you a fan rep role though! :5260:

Re fan rep you can work that one right up your salmond. Any way we will just ignore them , after all they only buy a season book, or a match day ticket, a strip, a program maybe pie and a drink, a lottery ticket a possible dvd or two.

Christ we even arrange trips to Europe for them, what more could they possibly want/

Apart from that , what do they offer the club? Plus they do not know about high finance like what we do wacko.gif

Would rather not have them in the stadium that why i can have peace and quiet watching MY team10310.gif

Re fan rep you can work that one right up your salmond. Any way we will just ignore them , after all they only buy a season book, or a match day ticket, a strip, a program maybe pie and a drink, a lottery ticket a possible dvd or two.

Christ we even arrange trips to Europe for them, what more could they possibly want/

Apart from that , what do they offer the club? Plus they do not know about high finance like what we do wacko.gif

Would rather not have them in the stadium that why i can have peace and quiet watching MY team10310.gif

But if you were the fan rep / spokesperson think what we would save on Blazer fees - but happy to give you a real role - how about you check the sheques that pay the season tickets ?

So let me get this right, some think TBK are simply not liked by the administrators who also have some kind of vendetta or agenda which includes stopping them gaining control. On the other hand some think incl the administrators that TBK do not have the money and their deal is not best for the creditors. I am so bored of the tit for tat the administrators accountable by law would they risk their company? Then there is the creditors who want their money if TBK deal is best for them why aren't they pushing for TBK? a dunno anymore!

It's Rangers.

you can can see what i am saying here ..... but tbh i don't know how much money tbk were gonna put in. i get told different stories all the time and quite frankly it gets confusing. some people would like to see TK in , others don't. And what i can say is that we have learned our lesson on people wanting to buy the club- thanks to craig whyte. he has proved that we can't fully trust anyone who buys rangers becuase at the start everything is fine ...... then couple months down the line all hell breaks loose. we all want to aviod that situation again. :)