Graham 'Britney Odious Creep' Spiers

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cue his next broadcast on the radio/tv;

"You know I happen to think this guy Green has got the real deal consortium behind him and,for the first time yes the first time in a long time, I can actually see Rangers emerging from the black days of Whyte (oxymoron central btw lol) and I see a bright new and untainted future ahead.

I think we in Scottish football should all look forward to this and leave the past behind. Oh by the way Mr Green will there be some succulent lamb and some quality Merlot served at your press briefings?"

Let us never forget who queued up to boot us as Ally stated when "we are down here looking up"

He came out with a tall tale a while back about going to an Old Firm match at Ibrox with his father and they didn't realise until they got there that their tickets were for the Celtic end :rolleyes: . So in they went, and when wee Graham cheered a Rangers goal those lovable scamps in green and white ruffled his hair or something equally ludicrous. Does he expect anyone to believe that sort of pish?

I was howling when I read this. Have a rep :lol:

you taking the piss???? why you checking his tweets? have you read other topics on him

I follow most journalists on Twitter so I get the latest news, and it's also quite amusing reading through the replies he gets from Rangers fans. :lol:

Which is why I'm so surprised at the thought of him once being a Rangers fan, as he seems to be very negative towards us.

Hate to say this guys but I know Britney and we have discussed his support for us when younger. I'm very sure that if he wasn't a Rangers supporter he could remember stuff about the old stadium and matches there that couldn't just be anecdotal, IMO you would've had to be there or incredibly familiar with the facts so he does make a compulsive argument for being one of us.

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Hate to say this guys but I know Britney and we have discussed his support for us when younger. I'm very sure that if he wasn't a Rangers supporter he could remember stuff about the old stadium and matches there that couldn't just be anecdotal, IMO you would've had to be there or incredibly familiar with the facts so he does make a compulsive argument for being one of us.

That makes him an even worse cunt than he is then.

Think his faither is was a minister, (not CofS)Does not matter what he was it is what he has become, an irrelevant sniveling prick who would sell his arse to keep in with those in the ken

Actually his father died last year.

Its him big Peter shoulda booted intae the clouds.

No' a good idea,booler ...can ye imagine the shower of shite that would have splattered back tae earth? :anguish:

It would have made Hiroshima and Nagasaki seem mild by comparison :pipe:

You tell me a rangers fan that, at the drop of a hat, couldnt ryhme of there first rangers game. The date. The score. Who scored. Yi always remember something. This pricks reply, live on radio...

"bbb...eehhh....d'yi know, i cant for the life of me remember, i think it was, what season was it? God i cant even remember who was playing"

Ffs

Rangers V Raith Rovers 1990,

winter game tho, so must have been 1990/91 season.

was either freezin or pissin or both

Night game

Won 6-2. Butcher scored an og, and a goal for us.

I could probably name the team ffs.

and sat in the seat ever since :crabflute: