The Rangers fan at the main entrance, when the tims jumped around outside Ibrox.

pcbear

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yip quite clear the scum bag in orange top throwing the can but the police would really need two pieces of evidence to demonstrate corroboration for a conviction.

I’m not sure if the footage could be used as one but if the can was found I’m sure his prints would be all over it.

Maybe a witness could be the second part of corroboration or two witnesses would certainly get a conviction especially with this footage.

We really need to get the guy with the long lens camera identified as he will have the best photos.

To be honest I never heard anything sectarian but these animals have acted the same way since we have went into administration i.e. starting off with a bit of good banter but then ruining it by taking it too far i.e. fireworks, intimidation and common assault.

Guys, if you're going to start naming names, you've got to be absolutely sure you've got the right people.

There was already a guy taking a lot of stick for throwing a can and he turned out to be a bluenose.

If any one isn't sure about if a can was thrown at a Rangers employee then, maybe this will help?

2ntz053.jpg

If any one isn't sure about if a can was thrown at a Rangers employee then, maybe this will help?

2ntz053.jpg

I don't think that was the can mate, the can was earlier. That looks like a half pizza. :craphead:

Seriously,just stop and think about this !

A group of neds from the darkside go to ibrox and decide to film it all ,with a view to releasing it on the internet !

They get there and light fireworks in the street and start chucking cans of drink at people and are aware that they are filming it and then release it !

What do they have for brains in their heads ?

How the fook do these people actually manage to clothe and feed themselves in the morning SERIOUSLY ?

What have they got to offer a society ?

The mind boggles !

yip quite clear the scum bag in orange top throwing the can but the police would really need two pieces of evidence to demonstrate corroboration for a conviction.

I’m not sure if the footage could be used as one but if the can was found I’m sure his prints would be all over it.

Maybe a witness could be the second part of corroboration or two witnesses would certainly get a conviction especially with this footage.

We really need to get the guy with the long lens camera identified as he will have the best photos.

To be honest I never heard anything sectarian but these animals have acted the same way since we have went into administration i.e. starting off with a bit of good banter but then ruining it by taking it too far i.e. fireworks, intimidation and common assault.

Mate I think the law came into force this year that in scotland you do not need evidence to be corroburated anymore to come in line with england. I remember a interview with plod last year and him telling me this.

Certainly the guy throwing the can...if the fiscal have enough evidence they will be charged

You can be charged for dropping a cigarette end in the street. Not sure about balloons, fireworks, streamers, beer cans, etc though..............................................

How the fook do these people actually manage to clothe and feed themselves in the morning SERIOUSLY ?

The people look as if they've been knitted, their clothes look as if they were rejected by an African disaster appeal. We should allow these cunts to do this every year, film it and broadcast it as a reminder as to why there is more to Rangers than just football.

I don't think that was the can mate, the can was earlier. That looks like a half pizza. :craphead:

did somebody no say in the original thread they were lobbing jelly and ice cream?

looks like a paper bowl with ice cream in it maybe.

You can be charged for dropping a cigarette end in the street. Not sure about balloons, fireworks, streamers, beer cans, etc though..............................................

Littering is littering bud i'm sure it's an offence..lock 'em up!