The Walking Dead Game

justingee

True mate. The story is quite good and it looks good but for a game with very little action you can control I expected the decisions to matter much more. Its basically an interactive comic, but not very interactive. Some of the puzzles are insultingly obvious too.

I sided against Lilly the whole game, cos her Dad's a dick.

Surely if you chose to save the fat guy in the shop (his name escapes me) and you let Carly die, that part would have played out differently

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely if you chose to save the fat guy in the shop (his name escapes me) and you let Carly die, that part would have played out differently

Maybe someone who saved Doug (if there is anyone) could confirm but I'd imagine it would be pretty similar only with him in place of Carly.

The illusion of choice is the worst thing, like when you have the choice to go with Kenny or stay on the farm with Hershel when its obvious the game would have to be huge for both choices to play out fully and it was never going to happen.

I'm looking forward to the Daryl Dixon game.

Maybe someone who saved Doug (if there is anyone) could confirm but I'd imagine it would be pretty similar only with him in place of Carly.

The illusion of choice is the worst thing, like when you have the choice to go with Kenny or stay on the farm with Hershel when its obvious the game would have to be huge for both choices to play out fully and it was never going to happen.

Yeah, I agree the illusion of choice is a slight let down, but still overral love the game. The daryl Dixon game has me concerned. Made by those bastards at activision I think and they're stories are pretty pish and it's basically all about the profit for those guys.

On one of the walkthroughs I looked at it said there was no way to save them, Carley or Doug.

• 1 month later...

it was brilliant! some of the choices were just brilliant and there seemed to be a lot more action as well. Wish the last part was a dream though :(

That's what I was devastated about :lol: Could have started greeting.

Seriously hope they consider making new stories, have absolutely lived these.

That's quite the bastard. Hopefully the ending doesn't leave us in to much suspense.

What are your theories mate?

Lee is immune and part of the cure so won't turn into a zombie.

Or in the end you save Clem, turn and she shoots you :lol:

I hope I'm completely wrong and it's something amazing to end it. I'd hate to have out thought the makers :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Managed to get the money to get this :lol:

Without a doubt the best game I've played in a long time, if not ever. Any game has to be good to get me emotionally attatched to it and it's safe to say I was welling up at the end! Whoever voices Clem and Lee are fantastic.

What the fuck was the cutscene at the en all about?! You can't leave a cliffhanger at the end of the game :lol:

Managed to get the money to get this :lol:

Without a doubt the best game I've played in a long time, if not ever. Any game has to be good to get me emotionally attatched to it and it's safe to say I was welling up at the end! Whoever voices Clem and Lee are fantastic.

What the fuck was the cutscene at the en all about?! You can't leave a cliffhanger at the end of the game :lol:

Agreed! Hope it wins game of the year. I'm not even ashamed to say I was bubbling at the end as well! It's because you spend months getting to know the characters and start to care about them... Well that's my excuse anyway haha!

My guess is a hint for Clementine being the protagonist for season 2 which I would be more than pleased with (tu) p.s. I don't think the people at the end are who we're expecting them to be :(