Greaves Sports Boycott

Senna

Well if they are Rangers men they'll have no problem telling the SFA to take a run & jump (tu)

They don't sponsor the SFA. You can't just walk away from a contract and that is what Greaves have with the SFA. Why can't you take heed of what Sandy Jardine said?

admin@greavessports.com

Might do nothing, but at least we can try.

You have started a campaign to hurt a company which is a friend of Rangers FC. Greaves Sports does not sponsor the SFA. They have a contract with the SFA which is entirely different. Sandy Jardine asked the supporters clubs NOT to target Greaves.

You have started a campaign to hurt a company which is a friend of Rangers FC. Greaves Sports does not sponsor the SFA. They have a contract with the SFA which is entirely different. Sandy Jardine asked the supporters clubs NOT to target Greaves.

I wasn't aware of Sandy's comments.

Greaves and G4S the security company were the 2 he stated categorically not to be targeted.

G4S are the arseholes that make our fans lives a misey at every home game.

Sandy Jardine has suddenly become the man we trust. In recent years he has been a disgrace to the Rangers support.

He won't tell me what I should or shouldn't do.

(a) Is this the Greaves that sells all the St Pauli gear to the vermin.

(b) Do they sponsor Rangers, after all they are big Rangers men, allegedly.

If the answers are a: yes, b: no, then sorry but fuck them.

Just read your reply above. Waste of time trying to reason with you.

You should target enemies, not friends.

sorry mate but if as you say Sandy Greaves is Rangers man, then i'm fully expecting him to demand his brand name is taken from the SFA website . . . not that much to ask from a fellow Bear is it?

You should target enemies, not friends.

The SFA are our enemies. The goal of this boycott is to make them an unattractive prospect for any sponsors and partners. Hit them where it hurts, in the pocket.

We can't pick and choose who to boycott if we want to get our point across. That lacks credibility.

sorry mate but if as you say Sandy Greaves is Rangers man, then i'm fully expecting him to demand his brand name is taken from the SFA website . . . not that much to ask from a fellow Bear is it?

They are only a family business and they can't just walk away from a contract. This is shooting ourselves in the foot. If I had a contract with the SFA I couldn't just tear it up. They would sue me. How does financially penalising a relatively small family business help Rangers cause? It has to be the big sponsors you target. They are the people with influence.

The SFA are our enemies. The goal of this boycott is to make them an unattractive prospect for any sponsors and partners. Hit them where it hurts, in the pocket.

We can't pick and choose who to boycott if we want to get our point across. That lacks credibility.

Greaves Sports doesn't put money into the SFA. Greaves is not a sponsor.

You target the big companies who SPONSOR the SFA and who have influence over the SFA.

You target the big companies who SPONSOR the SFA and who have influence over the SFA.

Okay Mr Greaves get to yer bed , I will be in tomorrow to get some sports wear.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Not green stuff obviously

They partner them though. Both the SFA and Greaves benefit from this as it stands.

And targeting big companies is less effective than targeting the small ones. What you are basically saying is, target any company who it won't really affect as much. That is a stupid strategy.

Target all of them, no bias. If we want this to be taken seriously.

They partner them though. Both the SFA and Greaves benefit from this as it stands.

And targeting big companies is less effective than targeting the small ones. What you are basically saying is, target any company who it won't really affect as much. That is a stupid strategy.

Target all of them, no bias. If we want this to be taken seriously.

No, what I'm saying is that targeting a small company only affects the small company, it will have absolutely no effect on the SFA. The big sponsors are the companies which CAN have an influence. Targeting Greaves is a stupid strategy.