Think of the positives ... Perhaps :|

This fecking stinks! But maybe it's a blessing in disguise.

These get a season to sit back and get everything sorted and not worry about forking out cash for players. We sign youngsters to play with the players we already have. Play McCabe and Ness and Little and we will still win the league next season.

We have a few promising kids but finished 5th in the youth league. As it stands, we do not have a hope of winning the league next year. Get the funds from Green's 20 backers, invest in the best kids we can and we will come back strong. It might not happen for a couple of years and there is a fair chance more will follow Wilson's route to the big bucks. If we can get a strong group of kids together for a couple of years we will have a hell of a good future ahead. Patience is needed!

This fecking stinks! But maybe it's a blessing in disguise.

These get a season to sit back and get everything sorted and not worry about forking out cash for players. We sign youngsters to play with the players we already have. Play McCabe and Ness and Little and we will still win the league next season.

Don't be surprised now if some players want to jump ship. its not all rosy in the garden and this is a fucking massive blow to us.

It's a chance to give the youngsters a full blooding into the team, see how they handle a bit of responsibility. Unfortunately, it's not a chance to reclaim our title.

I'm not so sure we couldn't reclaim our title..providing we keep the squad we have! and get back the players we have out on loan.

It wasn't just the 10 point deduction that scuppered us it was the whole admin process on top...players not being able to train due to meetings with admin for wage cuts etc etc...

If the manky mob keep fannies like rogne, majstorovic,loovens..can you imagine Sone Aluko with the previous season under his belt getting a full season and fuckin terrorising them and all the other clubs?

BE positive we're better than you maybe think!

I'm not so sure we couldn't reclaim our title..providing we keep the squad we have! and get back the players we have out on loan.

It wasn't just the 10 point deduction that scuppered us it was the whole admin process on top...players not being able to train due to meetings with admin for wage cuts etc etc...

If the manky mob keep fannies like rogne, majstorovic,loovens..can you imagine Sone Aluko with the previous season under his belt getting a full season and fuckin terrorising them and all the other clubs?

BE positive we're better than you maybe think!

I understand that, but I simply can't see us keeping the squad together. We have Naismith coming back that would be like a new signing, but if even a couple of the main players in the team that will currently be being touted for moves leave, I just feel it will start to unravel. If we keep the squad together, I feel we can make a good fist of it still, but I can't see that happening.

I understand that, but I simply can't see us keeping the squad together. We have Naismith coming back that would be like a new signing, but if even a couple of the main players in the team that will currently be being touted for moves leave, I just feel it will start to unravel. If we keep the squad together, I feel we can make a good fist of it still, but I can't see that happening.

And if we get a few injuries. Squad is thin enough ffs.

Some Africans don't have birth certificates.... sign them up!

I can see George Weah and that Cameroon dude that danced around the corner flag signing! (can't remember his name off the top of my head)

edit; was it Roger milla?

I can see George Weah and that Cameroon dude that danced around the corner flag signing! (can't remember his name off the top of my head)

edit; was it Roger milla?

:lol: Yeah, Better than lafferty's robot any day of the week.

Positives, our enemies have bombarded us with everything they can so far, and we are still here

Our enemies must feel like they have dealt us a fatal blow, and we are still here.

There they sit at this moment , pompous and full of self gratification spurred on by their fans, basking in their self importance, able to strut around in front of their few hundred so called fans,proud to declare to the media that sporting integrity has been upheld, and we are still here.

Postives, the smaller clubs have just commited footballing hari kari, we enter a time of recession where their finances are already teetering on the verge of being unable to survive, a few might go into administration, AND THEY THEMSELVES, not us have dictated the punishment that they will receive.

Positives we will slowly recover faster than most due to a loyal support and will achieve an even playing field again just at the time they need money the most.

We will still be here. And we will make sure that many of them wont.

To be honest, I've kinda given up on even competing successfully next season.

That's why I feel we need to boycott other clubs and hit them where it hurts. Hard.

The players can do without us at away games for 1 season, just as we can do without winning the SPL for 1 season. And I can assure you I never thought I'd see the day when winning the league wasn't the most important thing in my mind.

I fear many will still go to the away games though. Infact, there will be some go to the away games and don't even go to Ibrox!

We have a few promising kids but finished 5th in the youth league. As it stands, we do not have a hope of winning the league next year. Get the funds from Green's 20 backers, invest in the best kids we can and we will come back strong. It might not happen for a couple of years and there is a fair chance more will follow Wilson's route to the big bucks. If we can get a strong group of kids together for a couple of years we will have a hell of a good future ahead. Patience is needed!

Yeah I think your right. They will need time. And we will have to support them and give them time. Patience it key. But in a few years what's not to say these youngster will be quality players, I suppose its a waiting game for all of us to be honest. One word. SHIT!