RFFF badges available online

Mine still havent arrived. Normally I wouldnt be bothered but it feels like a lot has changed since I ordered them.

I'm pleased that they have started to come in for other bears.

Does the organiser read this thread, it would be nice to know why they are taking so long.

Ok they have still not arrived!!!

I'm suspecting there has been some dishonesty here.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok they have still not arrived!!!

I'm suspecting there has been some dishonesty here.

Theyre fucken impossible to contact but others have had them delivered late so they may be on the way,hopefully. Don't think theyre dishonest mate. (tu)

ordered on 17 jun.

Theyre fucken impossible to contact but others have had them delivered late so they may be on the way,hopefully. Don't think theyre dishonest mate. (tu)

ordered on 17 jun.

Aye, can't help but wonder. It's just odd. Very odd.

I would appreciate some communication though.

There's a phone number on your PayPal receipt for the supposed customer services,just click on the reference number of your transaction and the numbers there. I've called but no answer maybe someone else will get through. 7th jun I paid for 2 and still fuck all. If it was anybody else I'd swear it's a scam but I know the fund isn't a scam. . A bit of communication from them would be handy if anyone knows someone connected to the fund who could tell us what's the problem.

There's a phone number on your PayPal receipt for the supposed customer services,just click on the reference number of your transaction and the numbers there. I've called but no answer maybe someone else will get through. 7th jun I paid for 2 and still fuck all. If it was anybody else I'd swear it's a scam but I know the fund isn't a scam. . A bit of communication from them would be handy if anyone knows someone connected to the fund who could tell us what's the problem.

Does anyone know who is making the badges? Although I've given up hope I do hope no one else gets ripped off.

Does anyone know who is making the badges? Although I've given up hope I do hope no one else gets ripped off.

Seems there's no one from the fund or connected to the badges on here. To be honest Arm I don't think we'll ever see them. Hope I'm wrong.

See reply below, hopefully the badges are on their way!

Ian Gourlay <ijgourlay@gmail.com>

To: assembly@thebluenose.co.uk

RFFF Badges

Please update the delivery status of the RFFF badges.

Ordered 07/14/12 for delivery to Olathe, Kansas but no acknowledgement.

Sincerely,

Ian Gourlay

Ross Blyth <rossblyth@hotmail.com>

To: Ian Gourlay <ijgourlay@gmail.com>

Re: RFFF Badges

Hi

Everything has been posted this week

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone

smiley-gen014.gifsmiley-gen014.gifsmiley-gen014.gifsmiley-gen014.gif

See reply below, hopefully the badges are on their way!

Ian Gourlay <ijgourlay@gmail.com>

To: assembly@thebluenose.co.uk

RFFF Badges

Please update the delivery status of the RFFF badges.

Ordered 07/14/12 for delivery to Olathe, Kansas but no acknowledgement.

Sincerely,

Ian Gourlay

Ross Blyth <rossblyth@hotmail.com>

To: Ian Gourlay <ijgourlay@gmail.com>

Re: RFFF Badges

Hi

Everything has been posted this week

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone

smiley-gen014.gifsmiley-gen014.gifsmiley-gen014.gifsmiley-gen014.gif

Short and to the point. Hopefully that means everyone. Well done.

Short and to the point. Hopefully that means everyone. Well done.

I really can't get worked up about a postal delay. I pledged £3 to my club for a badge to show outside what I wear inside. If it takes 10 years to arrive that's 3 promotions and seven in a row, I've never lived through 3 promotions but I've lived through 7 9 in a row. I just hope the fund is used to mop up the smaller debts we owe to the wee firms who staked their future to the club. I fervently believe that we trade with real people, ethically and to our mutual benefit. We need to reinforce our message that We Are The People and we carry our friends with us.

I really can't get worked up about a postal delay. I pledged £3 to my club for a badge to show outside what I wear inside. If it takes 10 years to arrive that's 3 promotions and seven in a row, I've never lived through 3 promotions but I've lived through 7 9 in a row. I just hope the fund is used to mop up the smaller debts we owe to the wee firms who staked their future to the club. I fervently believe that we trade with real people, ethically and to our mutual benefit. We need to reinforce our message that We Are The People and we carry our friends with us.

True. £3 to the individual. Probably very little profit but if enough orders have dissappeared I'd suspect these real people may have other agendas and don't fit your description. If it can happen at company level...