Sone aluko's sister

tango

Watching her just now on sky sports 2 playing for Birmingham city ladies team against Chelsea ladies,in the FA cup final

1-1 full time going into extra time

2-1 to Chelsea after first period of ET

2-2 , 8 mins left

Penalties

Sone Plays for Nigeria.

Better Chance of playing, I suppose.

I know, but he has only been capped once in three years. It's too late now, and I don't think anyone would have thought he was good enough for England when he was first called up by Nigeria, but when you look at England's wing options these days... :anguish:

I know, but he has only been capped once in three years. It's too late now, and I don't think anyone would have thought he was good enough for England when he was first called up by Nigeria, but when you look at England's wing options these days... :anguish:

Actually, I still think he could Play for England if the one match was a Friendly or non-competitive match.

Hes been recalled to their latest squad. Was on NewsNow a week or so ago.

Odd. She plays for England.

As should Sone, really. I mean, he can't do any worse than Stewart fucking Downing.

Aye, Sone was born in England and plays for Nigeria (although played for England up to u-19 level and is still eligible having only played in 1 friendly for Nigeria) and his sister was born in Nigeria but plays for England :lol:

Is his sister any good? Seen a few comments floating about that she is an excellent Footballer and arguably better than Sone? Which is probably nonsense but never seen her play.

She is alright. I've watched her during the Women's Euro's and World Cup and she was quite poor in a few of the games. Not as good as Julie Fleeting IMO :sherlock:

Odd. She plays for England.

As should Sone, really. I mean, he can't do any worse than Stewart fucking Downing.

I think Soné was born in England and his sister was born in Nigeria yet their international teams are exactly the opposite. Odd indeed. Or at least of a slight quirky nature.