naismith

johnw

I don't know whether this rumour has any basis or not, but I think we should 'dig' ourselves in for some depressing news on the transfers out front.

Much as I am keeping my fingers well and truly crossed that no one goes, I trully believe that players like Naismith and Davis will be lured to England by big money offers. Fact is we will be unable to compete with the wages on offer from the EPL and the Championship.

I just hope I am totally wrong!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told (by a fellow bear whom I trust) that Naismith and Ally had a big bust up when he was told that he was finished and would not play again for the club. That was about 10 days before it hit the papers that other clubs were wanting to sign him.

The source came from family members of Naismith and had been totally reliable up until then.

Since we have heard both talking about Naismiths future, but it wouldnt surprise me at all to see him go. I should say that Naismith loves the club and it wasnt him that wanted to go.

I would not blame a single player for wanting away.

The Club is still a complete Clusterfuck with no end of it in site

These guys have families and want security.

I don't think green and co will have the slightest issue selling any of them. Look at Sheffield United.

I keep thinking back to his Press conference.

"you might not always like what I have to say, but I will tell the truth"

Gives me the Willies!

I was told (by a fellow bear whom I trust) that Naismith and Ally had a big bust up when he was told that he was finished and would not play again for the club. That was about 10 days before it hit the papers that other clubs were wanting to sign him.

The source came from family members of Naismith and had been totally reliable up until then.

Since we have heard both talking about Naismiths future, but it wouldnt surprise me at all to see him go. I should say that Naismith loves the club and it wasnt him that wanted to go.

Im not trying to rubbish your source mate but i highly doubt Ally is going to force out one of if not our best player, Ally knows how importaint Naismith is to us and he will be doing everything possible to keep him.

Im not trying to rubbish your source mate but i highly doubt Ally is going to force out one of if not our best player, Ally knows how importaint Naismith is to us and he will be doing everything possible to keep him.

I fully agree, that was my thoughts when i heard it at the time. Then he is linked with QPR (i think) and stories about him leaving appear in various media. As I said since then they have both (Naismith & Ally) spoke about getting him back on the pitch.

We have certainly looked a far stronger and better team with Naismith on the park than without him, so I dont want to see him going.

I fully agree, that was my thoughts when i heard it at the time. Then he is linked with QPR (i think) and stories about him leaving appear in various media. As I said since then they have both (Naismith & Ally) spoke about getting him back on the pitch.

We have certainly looked a far stronger and better team with Naismith on the park than without him, so I dont want to see him going.

Agreed, Naisy and Aluko together makes me excited in a way only a woman should :lol: I hope its not true, guess time will tell.

If Ally and Naisy had a bust up it would be all over the papers, they would love it, so I think it's pish. Maybe the person is getting mixed up with Lafferty.

Just checking out the Everton Forum and they are almost 100% sure this is not true. Some guy is claiming

"LCAB

THT

AND Fouth Official have rubbished this."

Some guy on there is clearly a Tim, saying that Naismith is shite, suposedly he said the same about Jelavic when they bought him - so no one seems to care what he thinks.