Congratulations your Majesty

Fair enough down in Engerland, but what about up here?

I didn't see many street parties round my town.

Well, we partied like fuck in loyalist larkhall, however the purple heroes bought the flags that were displayed up and down the town but by god did we celebrate.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on the banks of the Thames yesterday for the paegent yesterday. It was an outstanding sight. The Royal Family are a massive part of British culture and a major reason people actually visit our country.

Here's to many more years of Queen Elizabeth II.

I concur, but why do they insist on wearing all of those medals.

It's an affront to all the men and women who've died fighting in wars when those charlatans wear them like war heroes. :disappointment:

I respect your opinion entirely. But let us consider the numbers of odious elected politicians who have brought nothing but greed,malice. scandal and shame to their office.

Then consider the outstanding, unique and prestigious service of one woman. A woman who in her 20's embraced the duties and hardships of Sovereign to Great Britain and The Commonwealth.

Yes there have been many faux pas by members of the Royal Family, but never by Her Majesty.

How many, if indeed any of us could cope with the pressure Her Majesty has faced over 60 years and not put a foot wrong?

She is one remarkable Lady and we as a nation should be very proud and thankful for the service she has given us.

God bless you and keep you Ma'am!

very eloquently put. :uk: