Could you imagine if new owners ever dared change our club colours

Gers1690

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be accepted in much the same way as everything else that has been changed over time. All it would need would be some good PR. Look at the acceptance of a newco for proof.

That analogy would fit if we had to change our club colours in order to survive as a club. I don't think a "rebranding" and accepting a newco are the same at all, as they have very different consequences.

That analogy would fit if we had to change our club colours in order to survive as a club. I don't think a "rebranding" and accepting a newco are the same at all, as they have very different consequences.

Are you saying that it would be acceptable if Green wanted to change our strip to reflect his name, or the deal was off, but not in other circumstances?

We've already changed our strip on numerous occasions throughout the years.

Are you saying that it would be acceptable if Green wanted to change our strip to reflect his name, or the deal was off, but not in other circumstances?

We've already changed our strip on numerous occasions throughout the years.

No, I'm saying fans might understand it if it had to be done. I don't know the exact scenario but a newco is a worst-case scenario in order to ensure Rangers survive (although people have different opinions on that). Not like the Cardiff owners who just want to appeal to the Asian market.

I know, even wore hooped strips, but it's different to doing it in the early years of our history and doing it now imo.