When we win the SPL next season

I know some of you will think I am on the glue here. We WILL be voted back into the SPL as ther will now be a lot of SPL chairmen looking at their P&L sheets and wondering how they will cope.

We will keep those players who WANT to stay and bring in those who WANT to come. Then we WILL go on and win the SPL next season, with timothy spitting feathers!

Watch this space

We dont do walking away-WATP

(Evening ghuests)

i dont want to get back in. i think the morally correct way is to start at div 3 and work our way up. i dont want us to depend on any of these other clubs, and i certainly dont want to have this hang over us. it will be good for us to build a team over these coming years, and when we get back in, nobody can complain that we didnt deserve it.

i dont want to get back in. i think the morally correct way is to start at div 3 and work our way up. i dont want us to depend on any of these other clubs, and i certainly dont want to have this hang over us. it will be good for us to build a team over these coming years, and when we get back in, nobody can complain that we didnt deserve it.

if we go to division three we only keep our history till 1998

We will need to see what their spite for us produces, however with no debt, no more skeletons to come out the cupboards we will be able to focus 100% on football again.

We will also be able to look after our own merchandise and catering, with the proceeds going to help our club recover.

As I say, it will be a fight but we WILL win the SPL next season

We will need to see what their spite for us produces, however with no debt, no more skeletons to come out the cupboards we will be able to focus 100% on football again.

We will also be able to look after our own merchandise and catering, with the proceeds going to help our club recover.

As I say, it will be a fight but we WILL win the SPL next season

Ha I don't think you're on glue because people on glue speak more sense!

Ha I adore your optimism and we need more of this spirit, but I will officially give you a grand to a charity of your choice should Rangers win the SPL next season

Ha I don't think you're on glue because people on glue speak more sense!

Ha I adore your optimism and we need more of this spirit, but I will officially give you a grand to a charity of your choice should Rangers win the SPL next season

After what we have been through over the last few years, this should be a walk in the park. Remember only positives from now on

Where do people get this shit from?

To be fair, somebody else was talking about this in another thread. If a Newco gets knocked back from the SPL we don't officially have our title post1998 - frankly dont care if it is true, we all saw us winning it, thats what matters to me