was that a goodbye Naisy?

baxterboy

Naismith, Davis, McGregor etc didn't land us here.

(tu) People should remember they 3 signed new deals last year, and were happy to stay here even though all 3 could have left for the EPL and made more money.

We are in a mess and I can't blame anyone at all for wanting to get away from all the uncertainty and get on with playing football without wondering what's next.

Rangers gave him his big break and made him what he is.

Anyone who walks away for the money can GTF.

They are incredibly well paid for what they do, even when we are in the grubber and in Naisys case we stuck by him.

The fans pay money to be there and will be there regardless.

Players are paid handsomely for the privilege, so they should be there.

I know I'm expecting too much as greed is the way, but I don't want to hear about how the "poor" players have to move on for their career.

The fact is they don't.

I can sort of agree with you regarding the "loyalty to the contract issue", however, that argument is quickly turned over when the club wants rid of somebody(we don't want the club to stay loyal to player's contract then).

Whilst the players will be having to make tough decisions on their future over the Summer, the newco will also be making the same decisions on who stays and who goes, regardless of the player's loyalty to the club (or their contract).

am i the only one that would be annoyed if Naismith left. He was continually paid and looked after when he had not one but two cruciate knee injuries. Surely he could stay for one year to help us get going again

Here here! People are so quick to forget. I will be more than just annoyed.

Here here! People are so quick to forget. I will be more than just annoyed.

I hate to say it but I kind of agree also. I really like Naisy, always have, always been nice anytime ive met him. However that sounds like goodbye to me. Also he mentioned the pay cut, and though that WAS admirable, he was injured for the period in which he took it, so infact he was being paid for nothing and its not the first time. I would love to see him stay, love to see a few others stay. I know some of the players ego's couldnt cope with div 3 but hopefully it wouldnt be for too long and we'd be back up. THIS really is the time that the CLUB and FANS need them the most, we shall see who HEARS our CALL?