Nothing Major Has Changed

JamieG54

yes there is hard times to come but fact is the club has not died and we will always be here . its the COMPANY who ran the CLUB will be liquidated not the CLUB . we will lose players we will get points deductions we will get fines .... but we will be the same old rangers football club . and after everything that has gone on am happy with that

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but to read so many negative posts suggests to me that many of the posters have lived/grown up in the success era i.e 9 in a row.

Let me tell you that living through their 9 in a row was hell. OK we had the odd cup win and the triumph which was the European Cup Winners' Cup victory in 1972.

Tragically we also had the Ibrox Disaster in 1971.

We then enjoyed two trebles 1976 & 1978 but thereafter endured a mixed bag of cup success and league disappointments until the 1986/87 season.

We who have lived through all of this have taken success and failure as a given for our support of our beloved club.

We have supported our club unconditionally and those true to our club will continue to do so in the months and years to come.

If you are into Rangers Football Club only for the good times, then your support is not required.

Indeed it is in times of adversity that we discover who we are and the true friends we have.

I am looking forward to my two season tickets watching Rangers with my beloved son, wherever that maybe!

quote name='Turnberry18' timestamp='1339626189' post='1060116986']

I have a lot of humble pie to eat. I said I wouldn't support the Newco, but now I know I will; but hearing good Rangers men downcast about the situation and I wouldn't dare say they were 'gloryhunters'. A lot of people are worried about this situation, and if we say that this shouldn't be the case then we are living in denial.

You and no other True Blue have any need to apologise. What we have been through since this whole sorry episode unfolded would try the patience of angels.

What is important now is to galvanise our support for our club whatever the outcome may be.

I firmly believe that the thing which has really riled our haters is the manner in which we as a supporters' collective have rallied round our club in the hour of need. We almost sold out a veteran's match, we bought merchandise; donated funds to the RFFF, and did everything we could to help.

No true supporter needs to apologise, let us all try and be kind to each other and work together in the spirit of World War 2 to ensure we come out of this bigger, better and stronger!

I'm putting on a brave face too but im an emotional woman and everwhere you turn people are taking a pop at us, all the papers today, coffins, r.i.p. with a picture of our founders, i could have wept in the middle of Sainsburys. But i wouldnt give anyone the satisfaction, we will be back, stronger, better, more together than ever WATP :crabflute:

What Sainsburys? Buchanan galleries? I work there... Horrible coming into see all the papers as you walk in...

I love you Glasgow Rangers

Rangers Football Club PLC - that name will change perhaps Glasgow Rangers PLC (who knows)

Rangers Football Club will still be Rangers Football Club - no change there

Home ground - Ibrox Stadium - no change there

Club colours = blue/red/white = no change there

Club History = 54 league titles, One ECWC trophy +++++++++++++++ = no change there

Fan Base = no change there (ok we may lose a few but I suspect not many)

Club Founded 1872 no change there

Our History cannot be taken away so no change there

Club Crest 'RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - READY' no change there

WE DON'T GIVE UP, we DON'T WALK AWAY, NO SURRENDER no change there

Okay this is as bad as it gets. The next 3 - 5 seasons are going to be tough but Rangers Football CLUB will always be Rangers Football CLUB === no change there

Rangers Football Club PLC - that name will change perhaps Glasgow Rangers PLC (who knows)

Rangers Football Club will still be Rangers Football Club - no change there

Home ground - Ibrox Stadium - no change there

Club colours = blue/red/white = no change there

Club History = 54 league titles, One ECWC trophy +++++++++++++++ = no change there

Fan Base = no change there (ok we may lose a few but I suspect not many)

Club Founded 1872 no change there

Our History cannot be taken away so no change there

Club Crest 'RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - READY' no change there

WE DON'T GIVE UP, we DON'T WALK AWAY, NO SURRENDER no change there

Okay this is as bad as it gets. The next 3 - 5 seasons are going to be tough but Rangers Football CLUB will always be Rangers Football CLUB === no change there

Anyone with business acumen will understand that The Rangers Football Club will still continue as an entity when the assets are purchased. Companies come and go but institutions still remain.

Assets have been transferred before; the only difference is that the company that used to own us will have £0 in the bank. The company that used to own Celtic has a massive £2 token gesture.

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/SC153534

http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/909356846

I will fly my Union Jack and my Saltire with pride, but for the plastic paddies, its time to go home to the East End and choke on your jelly!

If you were born in Scotland and wave the tricolour, but have never set foot in the country that you support, then plastic paddy land is where you belong, for there is only one Scotland and Great Britain.

We welcome all nationalities, but bitter hypocrites and extremists will never be welcomed in our great country.

Our club will never die, because We Are The People, we are not pretenders, just real honest people with loyalty and dignity!

Don’t even start me on the inherent child abuse abomination, moral high ground my arse.

Quiet Jim

I've had it non stop all day from them saying

"140 years of history dead"

"where's your 54 & counting now?"

to which I turned their attention to these pages

HERE

HERE

and as you can clearly see ACF Fiorentina formally known as AC Fiorentina still are acknowledged by Uefa themselves as a FOOTBALL CLUB and not a business which all the tims clearly think Rangers Football Club are. Rangers Football Club PLC was registered in 1899 a full 27 years after the foundation of this great club now in saying that it's not Rangers Football Club that are being liquidated it's the company Rangers Football Club PLC that are being liquidated so therefore under a the new company name The Rangers Football Club PLC we will be reformed as likely The Rangers Football Club and still continue the 140 year history of your great club and so to you timmy lurkers on this forum we are still the most successful club in world footbal and it is still 54 and counting.

I have been a Rangers fan long enough to realise that everything in Scottish Football is cyclical the best part though is we tend to make our good years last longer than the thims and our bad times shorter. This is our down cycle time, we ALL need to pull together in the same direction so yes I am pissed again at the exec of the Rangers (mis)Trust adivsing fans not to buy season tickets. Well guess what I live in Canada and just sent an application in for two tickets, they will go to servicemen or kids. No glory hunter here, I don't get too high during our success but do celibrate, don't get too low when we go through tough times, but do get cocerned. I follow follow the club, not the plc, so Dundee, Hamilton even if it is Peterhead I will follow on......

Was our old buisness Glasgow Rangers and now it's The Rangers?

no we were never Glasgow Rangers the old plc was Rangers Football Club plc, now we are The Rangers Football Club plc

I've had it non stop all day from them saying

"140 years of history dead"

"where's your 54 & counting now?"

to which I turned their attention to these pages

HERE

HERE

and as you can clearly see ACF Fiorentina formally known as AC Fiorentina still are acknowledged by Uefa themselves as a FOOTBALL CLUB and not a business which all the tims clearly think Rangers Football Club are. Rangers Football Club PLC was registered in 1899 a full 27 years after the foundation of this great club now in saying that it's not Rangers Football Club that are being liquidated it's the company Rangers Football Club PLC that are being liquidated so therefore under a the new company name The Rangers Football Club PLC we will be reformed as likely The Rangers Football Club and still continue the 140 year history of your great club and so to you timmy lurkers on this forum we are still the most successful club in world footbal and it is still 54 and counting.

And Cesspit FC plc was quietly formed when the bunnet took over, their history did not change the bassas winning the European Cup. fukcin two faced bassas

And Cesspit FC plc was quietly formed when the bunnet took over, their history did not change the bassas winning the European Cup. fukcin two faced bassas

That's a different scenario though they changed for from private company to a public limited company they never actually went bankrupt but Fiorentina clearly went through the same situation we are in they got relegated to the 4th tier of Italian Football and no less than 6 years later they were playing none other than The Famous Glasgow Rangers in a European Semi-Final a whole 6 years from, football abyss to almost extraordinary triumph so let's us go into Division 3, let us rebuild our squad with youngsters so that not if but when we are back in 3 years time we will be more than ready to take what's rightfully ours back.