Rangers reborn

Sum cunt is saying to me that BDO can challenge the sale of the assets can any1 clear this up for me?

Anybody can if they feel they are/were not sold at a reasonable value.

They have been sold now anyway so I'm not sure anybody can make much of a difference?

Someone said on here the other day, even if they did challenge the sale value of the assets its unlikely they would succeed.

Haha Phil 3 names says we are dead, is this the same guy who changed his name to hide HIS history.

Didn't work , still a manslaughterer

Dude i'm going to asume you're not talking about me i've never changed my name on here and i'm definetly not saying rangers have died infact exactly the opposite

Dude i'm going to asume you're not talking about me i've never changed my name on here and i'm definetly not saying rangers have died infact exactly the opposite

What planet you from if you think that was directed at you ??

What planet you from if you think that was directed at you ??

sorry dude i don't know probably because i started the thread i thought you where talking about me and everybodys been suspicious of every post on here lately understandable :blush: