If you were Green and his backers...

Gaz92

FFS. The only way Sir Walters Teams bid was possible was via a newco. At least Mr Green had the balls to bite the bullet and do it.

GIVE THE GUY A CHANCE!

He hasnt let us down so far.

Sir Walter may be at the helm one day, but for now we have a new owner, with some very good ideas. He speaks a good game, now lets see if he can achieve what hes set out to.

That makes me super confident, cheers.

Agree with this. The Green consortium shareholding would be diluted but the club would have more money to play with and recover much quicker. I think everyone could win here.

I think this would be the ideal option and should bring us back to our proper place at the top of scottish football; but will this new group play ball?

I am disappointed in the way today unfolded and I must say I thought that Walter was far better than this.Now with the RST trying to throw their weight into the process I fear devious forces are still lurking in the background using them to try to destabilise Greens work.