Rangers fans Chief (?) speaks.

ray

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So are you going to spend £500 when you don't even know if there will be football next year?

That is not the point that is being made by this call to not buy tickets, this call is not to buy tickets until Green has been removed....if you care to back look up the thread from yesterday I said to a few guys to hold off renewing tickets until/.......................

We know the name of the company the money is made payable to.

Hold on to find out what league we are in

Both of the above are total opposites as to this call for not renewing them just now.

We now know the name of the company so just waiting fro the league..........people have said if in 3rd div they would hope to get a reduced ticket price this is also understandable, and others said in that thread they would pay spl prices if the money could go to helping us when we got back into spl.

I think the only way -- perhaps the reasonable way -- forward here is for Walter's consortium to join up. Given the 6 million or so investment, surely they would control the club anyway? This can be win-win imho.

I have said that over and over again ..Walter would be Chairman of the football board and they would push for two people to sit even as non exec on the PLC board McColl and Park .plus Malcolm Murray(well 3rd time lucky with that name) as Non Exec Chairman of the PLC Board and a Rangers man.

and the club get the £6m plus season money and when it happens share issue money giving us a very healthy cash rich club.

Tell you what for a middle aged guy with a certain level of chubbyness about him, and a poor choice in neck ties, that Mark Dingwall must do a power of wife and bird sh*gg*ng going by some of the posts around here :P

I would doubt that very much, allegedly.

I have said that over and over again ..Walter would be Chairman of the football board and they would push for two people to sit even as non exec on the PLC board McColl and Park .plus Malcolm Murray(well 3rd time lucky with that name) as Non Exec Chairman of the PLC Board and a Rangers man.

and the club get the £6m plus season money and when it happens share issue money giving us a very healthy cash rich club.

Might work but still have one problem. You would need the support of the 'Rangers fans chief'. <cr>

To quote the Tv classic 'Allo! Allo!', I shall say this only once.

Every Rangers ST holder could refuse to renew which will, as you state, require Green to find his cash from elsewhere.

If you think that one through you will conclude that to get his money back (and make a profit) he will asset strip every last thing connected with the club that will turn him cash. (He doesn't give a fuck about our club or its traditions....he's a Yorkshire businessman...it's strictly business) So, cue Ibrox Stadium - SOLD to the highest bidding developer (and before there are cries of "It's a listed building" - it is only the Archibald Leitch frontage that is listed - a property developer need only retain that to be given permission to create anything he wanted), likewise Auchenhowie - SOLD! The Albion? SOLD! Players young and old - SOLD!!

Need I go on?

Mr Green hold all the aces in this little pack.

People (including the RST) need to get that one into their heads pronto. :angry:

What you need to get into your head is there is a serious recession on at the moment, Ibrox Stadium and the Albion is in a shitehole of an area and Auchenhowie is on land that is not currently permitted for housing development.

So, cue Ibrox Stadium - SOLD to the highest bidding developer (and before there are cries of "It's a listed building" - it is only the Archibald Leitch frontage that is listed - a property developer need only retain that to be given permission to create anything he wanted), likewise Auchenhowie - SOLD! The Albion? SOLD! Players young and old - SOLD!!

Cue civil unrest.

A situation, I'm told, Plod has anticipated.

What you need to get into your head is there is a serious recession on at the moment, Ibrox Stadium and the Albion is in a shitehole of an area and Auchenhowie is on land that is not currently permitted for housing development.

What I find strange is that no one on this forum agreed that an away game ban would be 100% success yet people without any proof are saying the fans would not buy season books....strange one that...................the team needs support for the away games yet doesn't need them for home games.

You are right re Ibrox and so on , just means they would not get what they would get in a more economic environment, but these guys will have set margins for various scenarios and if they can be meet they would sell if they thought it proved a point.

Charles Green said he was here for a year but if you read Malcolm Murray, Zeus are here for long term gain.

Might work but still have one problem. You would need the support of the 'Rangers fans chief'. <cr>

That reminds me of the guy who used to be the head of the SFA Parry or Farry??? Went on a junket with Scotland and came back complaining about a lack of chocolate biscuits!!!

The most worrying aspect of our new owner is the fact he was still going round this wek with the bowl to some of the previous bidders in order to buy our assets If Green remains next year we could be back at ground hog days with all that the fans have gone throught having to be repeated

I just cant believe this man, anything that he thinks might get him in the door he shouts his mouth off about.

The way i see it is Green has put up the money when no one else wanted to, he put up the most ot be put towards a CVA and that never went his way so he put in another thing saying he would still buy the assets, this guy deserves a chance.

It would be good if Walter was back at the ground in a role and he still can be, Park and McColl are not going to through millions at the club so people need to get this out of their head, if they get the club.

Back to MD, will he be buying a ST this year, or decade?

The most worrying aspect of our new owner is the fact he was still going round this wek with the bowl to some of the previous bidders in order to buy our assets If Green remains next year we could be back at ground hog days with all that the fans have gone throught having to be repeated

And that won't happen by withholding season ticket money ?

That is not the point that is being made by this call to not buy tickets, this call is not to buy tickets until Green has been removed....if you care to back look up the thread from yesterday I said to a few guys to hold off renewing tickets until/.......................

We know the name of the company the money is made payable to.

Hold on to find out what league we are in

Both of the above are total opposites as to this call for not renewing them just now.

We now know the name of the company so just waiting fro the league..........people have said if in 3rd div they would hope to get a reduced ticket price this is also understandable, and others said in that thread they would pay spl prices if the money could go to helping us when we got back into spl.

If you look back to my previous post, I think that season ticket holders will vote with their feet and not buy tickets until there is a lot more clarity.

Personally, I don't agree with boycotting one bid in favour of another especially when we know very little about either. I do think that the supporter's organisations need to be proactive in determining what they want to see happen independent of any specific bidder. I am not willing to support Walter Smith's bid just because it is Walter Smith.

it's his tone in this article - green has done nothing wrong but step up to the plate - a more conciliatory tone of thanks and a plea to step aside perhaps but the aggression is out of order for a man who 'was' our saviour 24 hours ago - I want walter in but thanks to green for stepping up !

it's his tone in this article - green has done nothing wrong but step up to the plate - a more conciliatory tone of thanks and a plea to step aside perhaps but the aggression is out of order for a man who 'was' our saviour 24 hours ago - I want walter in but thanks to green for stepping up !

I'm notr anti-Green or anti-Walter. But I am not pro either of them either. I want a lot more clarity on the details of their bids. Not sound-bites. Details.

Green is in it for the money and has said publicly he will leave within a year. Most fans would prefer Wattie's team, so get the deal done now. Green and his backers are due a dividend for what they have done.

If you look back to my previous post, I think that season ticket holders will vote with their feet and not buy tickets until there is a lot more clarity.

Personally, I don't agree with boycotting one bid in favour of another especially when we know very little about either. I do think that the supporter's organisations need to be proactive in determining what they want to see happen independent of any specific bidder. I am not willing to support Walter Smith's bid just because it is Walter Smith.

Agree with everything you say bud and well said , if only more of us can look at the situation this way 00000042.gif

totally agree with people saying green has stepped up were others just bumped there gums, if he wont sell the walter has to get McColl and park to buy into rangers then they still have a voice and could even buy enough shares to gain control that way, it's time to cut the crap and get on with things