What would you rather

Dream team  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather?

• Mr Green with his investors and board but with Harry Redknapp as Gaffer (and no doubt/fears about his plans ect..)
    • Sir Walters consortium with Ally at the helm
    • or Fabio ;)

Well, you're a cheery little pumpkin tonight, aren't you? You got nothing better to do on a Friday night than argue with an arrogant, self-obsessed, daft wee tart on the internet? Not find yourself a real woman, or something?

:lol:

(BogT, usual fee for coming to your rescue.)

Read the whole thread pal. She started the whole thing. Cant say im too shocked that you would jump on her side right away though. I dont get my kit off!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Phew. ;)

I would hope after reading the whole thread you now see that she made a completely unprovoked attack on me.

Wonder why you didnt tell her off? Anything to do with the fact she is a young blonde girl thats willing to get her kit off for the lads :sherlock:

I promise I wont get mine off mate lol

I would hope after reading the whole thread you now see that she made a completely unprovoked attack on me.

Wonder why you didnt tell her off? Anything to do with the fact she is a young blonde girl thats willing to get her kit off for the lads :sherlock:

I know, she's a right bitch. :angry:

It's not the first time I've had to give her a jolly good spanking.

2v7xvuu.jpg

kinda answered your own question there mate lol

but now now lets stop the in fighting we are all Bears at the end of the day same colour of blood runs through our veins (BLUE) so lets stop the fighting and start directing it at the people that deserve it! :uk: :uk: :uk: