What would you rather

Dream team  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather?

• Mr Green with his investors and board but with Harry Redknapp as Gaffer (and no doubt/fears about his plans ect..)
    • Sir Walters consortium with Ally at the helm
    • or Fabio ;)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

<br />

You tell yourself that if it helps..

You need all the help you can get

I need help? :lol: :lol: :lol:

How ironic. The girl willing to get her "assets" out for a bunch of guys she doesn't know telling me to get help :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unless your reply is "Derek do you want me to get my flaps out again?" then dont bother replying. I have no interest in what you have to say (tu)

<br /><br /><br />

Fuck me you are one boring, moaning, arrogant,self righteous, cynical bastard..

Just a personal observation

You're calling someone else arrogant when you've got a picture of yourself posing in your sig for nothing more than compliments ? :lol:

Yes. I think it intolerably harsh to say Ally is not a good manager at this stage. He has faced adversity almost unprecedented and to add insult to injury our injury record last year was horrific. You may well be proved right in time but for now I think it unfair to judge him so severely.

For the record, I do rate Fabio Capello highly. But managers like that are way beyond our range anyway.

I probably overreact to criticism about Ally, I love him and so want him to succeed that sometimes I can't see the wood for the trees.

Anyway, have a good night.

Out of our range or not the guy asked me the question of whether I would have Ally or Fabio. I dont think even Ally himself would pick himself before Fabio.

I love Ally too and pointed out how much class he has shown through all of this. I didnt say he wasnt a good manager, I said he had done a shit job. When you look at how many points got turned around and how poor we played in a lot of games I would say Im not far of the mark.

Out of our range or not the guy asked me the question of whether I would have Ally or Fabio. I dont think even Ally himself would pick himself before Fabio.

I love Ally too and pointed out how much class he has shown through all of this. I didnt say he wasnt a good manager, I said he had done a shit job. When you look at how many points got turned around and how poor we played in a lot of games I would say Im not far of the mark.

I think you are way, way off the mark.

But, I'm leaving it at that as I want to enjoy the England game.

Have a good evening.

I need help? :lol: :lol: :lol:

How ironic. The girl willing to get her "assets" out for a bunch of guys she doesn't know telling me to get help :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unless your reply is "Derek do you want me to get my flaps out again?" then dont bother replying. I have no interest in what you have to say (tu)

I think you'll find I was the one who told you to Jog on..

Predictable utterings riddled with fiction & devoid of facts, in keeping with most of your posts

Got to be Walter and Ally for me. No way i'd want Redknapp near ibrox. 5 trophys in 30 years and he looks like the guy from Robocop that got his face melted. As for Capello, you can't deny his pedigree but his wages alone would have the administrators back in by christmas.

It clearly is the case, you clearly are self-obsessed and arrogant, but hey I'm not judging.

You receiving a lot of compliments from strangers over the internet then ?

I stand up for myself & respond to tasteful requests.

Compliments ? a few..

Abuse from self loathers ? plenty..

Hatred & abuse from those who contradict themselves or I dare challenge ? Oh yes

They use a lot of these laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifdoh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'>00000042.gif00000042.gif00000041.gif21.gifpics.gifpics.gifpics.gifpics.gif

Easier than thinking out a response

I stand up for myself & respond to tasteful requests.

Compliments ? a few..

Abuse from self loathers ? plenty..

Hatred & abuse from those who contradict themselves or I dare challenge ? Oh yes

They use a lot of these laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifdoh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'>00000042.gif00000042.gif00000041.gif21.gifpics.gifpics.gifpics.gifpics.gif

Easier than thinking out a response

Nada & squating :lol:

Editing, wrong AGAIN .............

Not so brilliant are we..

Nope and neither are you judging your pics. Although your head is right up your own arse honey bunch.

Please no more replies. Ive told you unless its a tasteful pic of you with your chebs out ive no interest ta.

Nope and neither are you judging your pics. Although your head is right up your own arse honey bunch.

Please no more replies. Ive told you unless its a tasteful pic of you with your chebs out ive no interest ta.

Yea Yea,,,,,,,, The Lord Of Fiction has spoken

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Well, you're a cheery little pumpkin tonight, aren't you? You got nothing better to do on a Friday night than argue with an arrogant, self-obsessed, daft wee tart on the internet? Not find yourself a real woman, or something?

:lol:

(BogT, usual fee for coming to your rescue.)

Yea Yea,,,,,,,, The Lord Of Fiction has spoken

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Listen hen away you go and get your camera out again and let me watch the England game. Next time I see a response from you I expect some tasteful pics. Lets leave it at that cheers.