Rangers Players Loyalty/Future

tgishome

We are all painfully aware of the constant and varied coverage of the "Rangers saga", one aspect that has not received much/any coverage yet is the loyalty/future of the Rangers players.

I fully understand that throughout this saga the players have been kept in the dark as much as the supporters, I also understand that they, like us mere mortals need to look after themselves and their families but I wonder:

1. How can ex players, Celik and Wylde, be positively lauded for taking the first opportunity to jump ship?

2. Why, to date, are McCabe and Perry the only two players to pledge their future to Rangers regardless of league status etc?

3. Given the opportunity to transfer their contacts to "The Rangers" at their full salary and benefits, if they are so loyal and "Rangers men" why have they not confirmed their acceptance?

I would love our current squad of players, regardless of my opinion of their ability, to prove their true loyalty and accept their already substantial salaries and stand beside the manager as we progress under Green/Smith/ANO.

Thoughts?