Walter Smith consortium withdrawing bid

rangersxfc

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was accused of being one of them on here for saying Walter was just a shiny talisman and they were chancers for waiting to see what happened with the CVA and now that we have been told that we have the EBT shite to answer too they fucked off again! Lost a lot of respect for Walter now tbh still a legend always will be but I knew this would happen .... Still backing Green like I have from the start now let's get this team back on its feet WATP!!

The Sunday Times list says that McColl is worth 800 million. Even if you half that, how the fuck could 10 million be deemed too much? Personally if I had worked so hard to get that amount, buying the Rangers would be exactly what I would want to do with my money.

The whole things seems weird to me.

The bid last week makes no sense and it`s no as if we have heard anything from Green to put our minds at ease.

So The Blue Knights (mark 2) have yet again started a rammy that they cant see through to the finish, cant come up with enough cash to buy the club, and cant get the majority of fans to buy into their emotional blackmail.

Hopefully this is the very last time we hear of Douglas Park and Paul Murray and all those who have been trying to grab the club for next to no investmen for the last few years.

They have spectacularly failed at least twice now all because they dont have, and have never had, enough disposable cash in their consortium to get the deal done. They tried bringing in McColl, they even cajoled Walter into putting his name onto it to make it look like it wasnt the blue knights again, but they have been found wanting again.

There are investment opportunities for serious businessmen to get involved in the new company that now owns our club, but I doubt if any of the previously mentioned Blue Knights will part with a penny. Thats how big they are as Rangers fans, and we should never forget it.

Perhaps now we can move on with our new owner and get back to the very important business of ensuring that Green fulfills all his promises, is transparant with his information to the fans, and defends the club vigorously against our many enemies.

He can start by calling out David Murray to pay for our defence of the SPL's dual payments investigation, as this was all done on his watch.

Nothing in the above that could be argued over...........covered things well also spot on re murray and looking for him to dig deep.

Yeah, see the statement.

Aye, seen it now. Crap, I was really hopeful that we'd get Walter on board in some shape or form this week.

It worries me that the guys behind Walter aren't too convinced by Green. Now I just have to hope that Green's ready to run us well.

been thinking this for ages,well said.

Those calling for unity need to stop having a go at those who chose to back Walter's bid.

\i'll back Green but it seems pretty clear from that statement that there isn;t a lot of trust in him. Hoping that Green can disprove many doubters

The problem I have is that statement is so opaque not much can be drawn from it either way.

Ha yea, told my mate about Walter pulling out - 'why' he asked

I struggled to actually give him an answer. Theres not a lot in there. Hard to tell what the fuck he's thinking

Also, the sniping in here is ludicrous. Fucking exhausting

Funnily enough those newmember fuds from FF who have been so vocal on here right up to today are silent.

Can't be bothered going back to look up there names but one was deliciious dan (or something) and the other kept saying his FF name was bawjaws or something similar.

Just in police have been called to Bannisters Bar in Finnieston Glasgow, where a once respected journalist turned blog pundit is threatening suicide...............the screams can be heard outside the pub..........ma wee Presbyterian Granny would be calling me ......ya wee daft asshole opening yer geggie and shit coming out again.

It is believed staff and customers are paralysed not with fear but by utter boredom by his stories. Police expect to take him out by calling on the Rangers legends who have gathered in Glasgow for that ill fated March, to come and tell him he is the greatest.

Davey pull yourself together man .........it's not long to your relaxation jaunt to Thailand as many believe you look forward to.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::uk:

Chris McLaughlin ‏@BBCchrismclaug

Dave King also believes huge cost cutting needed if Charles Green's plan is to work #Rangers

Mr King in the most obvious statement of the year shocker. Think we all know cost cutting needs done and would have to be by anyone who took over.

Everyone and his Dug knew that.

Huge cost-cutting needed and yet Green claims to have a 19-strong list of signing targets, 5 of whom are at Euro 2012. That doesn't sound like cost-cutting to me, or he could be lying, wouldn't be the first time after all.