All this fuck the SPL stuff

T_Cradle85

we wont need them and will save a fucking fortune in wages every year

Make no mistake we have to start running a football club and not an ego trip, even if we keep our place in the SPL i'd be happy to sell a few high earners like Shagger, Davis etc

Can we cut 200k a week from our wage budget to plug the black hole

Shagger 25k a week

Davis 25k a week

Whittaker 25k a week

Lafferty 15k a week

Goian 10k a week?

Thats 100k a week that we have shaved off the budget, now considering the 10mill black hole included Papac and likely Jelavic's wages (before he left obviously) can we put that as 30k a week

130k a week off the wages

See how difficult this will be to plug the black hole, wether we want them or wether they want us we might need to be rid of anything over 5k a week

But this must be the blueprint for our future, et the youths ame time, start the likes of fleck, ness, mccabe, perry, little, hemmings,

Give them over 100 games together (hopefully0 thats 3 successive promotions and we'd have a scottish style man united youth dominance starting

Ah somebody thinking ahead eh? Ach it will never catch on jimbeam

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know, fuck long term plan, lets just make sure we beat the beggars every season eh :lol:

Unfortunatley mate thats all some folk care about.

Whatch if we have a leauge to play in and we can sign players. Wait to see the reaction if we sign some guy for about 100k ala Aluko. Some people will want to go down the 3/4/5 million pound route again

we wont need them and will save a fucking fortune in wages every year

Make no mistake we have to start running a football club and not an ego trip, even if we keep our place in the SPL i'd be happy to sell a few high earners like Shagger, Davis etc

Can we cut 200k a week from our wage budget to plug the black hole

Shagger 25k a week

Davis 25k a week

Whittaker 25k a week

Lafferty 15k a week

Goian 10k a week?

Thats 100k a week that we have shaved off the budget, now considering the 10mill black hole included Papac and likely Jelavic's wages (before he left obviously) can we put that as 30k a week

130k a week off the wages

See how difficult this will be to plug the black hole, wether we want them or wether they want us we might need to be rid of anything over 5k a week

But this must be the blueprint for our future, et the youths ame time, start the likes of fleck, ness, mccabe, perry, little, hemmings,

Give them over 100 games together (hopefully0 thats 3 successive promotions and we'd have a scottish style man united youth dominance starting

it's crazy, we are discussing how shedding 120k a week off our wage bill is the way forward, when some obscure team china just signed Drogba for £200k a week.

This league is a fucking shite hole and lets face it, will end up in the mire with or without Rangers. Cardiff & Swansea got the right idea, they're fans will enjoy word class football at their clubs for decades to come. We've been shutout and are set to become a football nation smaller than Norway & Ireland.

Agree with all replies so far, they have been some amount of bile coming from certain sections, and I do hope some of them feel the pain we have endured, and they struggle to find their life line.

But it is the seeming mentality of some fans that I come across, that are all "fuck the spl, I hate them" and demanding we have nothing to do with them, hoping for a demise, but then what do we hope for when we get back to the SPL?

I have advocated that we go to Div 3 purely on the premise that we are being punished and will continue to be punished until we are effectively a non-threat in the SPL.

I don't hate the SPL but what is coming through loud and clear is the hatred felt for us by most supporters and indeed some SPL member clubs.

How much do we want to be humiliated. As fans we have done nothing more than support our team. Is anyone seriously thinking that if any other club in the SPL had enjoyed our successes, their fans would be asking about how their club was being run? Absolutely not.

We can't seem to get a line drawn in the sand under this. SFA sanctions? possible - in fact probable, SPL membership,mebbes aye, mebbes naw and if so probably with some penalty attached. BUT even if we let you back in with said penalty, we have decided that you have a case to answer re double contracts and we may punish you even further.

How many kicks do they want at a wounded animal? How many kicks do they want at us? Supporters whose only crime was to follow a club we were led to believe was being run with due governance.

For those reasons I have stated that we should take the decision out of the hands of our would be harmers and apply to start at the bottom, i.e. Division 3.

I have no truck with the OP but this is my explanation behind my opinion.

will they really

do you think they will punt 40k season books when the league race is done by halloween, or their sponsors pay the same amount knowing that they will only be on the BBC highlights package for 2 minutes a week and thats at 11pm at night

for both sides of the old firm the only reason that you buy a season ticket is for old firm games and hopefully first dibs on finals

every other game bar old firm you can buy a ticket for from public sale,

Make no mistake the beggars will win the league 3 times, but they wont be anywhere near the team they are the now, they will punt anything of value and hoover up anything that plays well against them in the SPL, which will be shite anyway

But id rather 3 seasons of climbing the leaues than 3 seasons of financial and points deductions in the SPL while the tarriers get to keep their TV money, OF season book sales and skelp us 4 times a season

off course ad they will spend just enough and they will be half way to ten in a row and getting closer to our titles especially if we get any stripped

off course ad they will spend just enough and they will be half way to ten in a row and getting closer to our titles especially if we get any stripped

You forget that the basturts are going to be champions of Europe next season cos the wee ginger cvnt said so. :lol: They won't need to spend to win the SPL but they will spunk away their dosh trying to beat the likes of Barca and Man C. Won't change a thing cos they'll still be oot on their erses at the end of September. But it means that while we are winning the lower leagues (meaning we will be the ONLY club in Scotland ever to have won EVERY single trophy) they will be pissing away their ST money on second-rate has-beens while we shall be building up a war-chest as yet unseen in Scotland. When we return, our revenge will be so total that they won't even get 5000 through the gates of their hell-hole. Then we'll see who survives and who dies. There's only One Peepul and it sure as fvck doesn't live in Papalland. :uk:

Edit: Even if they take the titles away they still won't go to those fvckers. It's not as simple as taking 1 away from 3 to leave 2. There are too many details like players getting yellow or red cards against us and being suspended for matches against other teams, or getting injured against us. If they take away the titles they will simply be 'not attributed' like what happened to Marseille when they got the title taken away the year they cheated their way to the European Cup.

Pretty much agree with your comments BP9 and I would add what is my biggest concern if we down the divisions is what will our best players do? Will Shagger, Naisy etc. want to play with us in Div 3, 2 or even 1.

Yep - while they are Rangers supporters - tthey are also professional players with short careers

BUT one question I am NOT sure of - if we (green) are insisting the contracts are transferred to Newco - then the terms and conditions for the players are also transfered and there are a number of first team regulars on long contracts - now I know they can then be sold - but we could be in SPL3 with a very large wage bill.

Yep - while they are Rangers supporters - tthey are also professional players with short careers

BUT one question I am NOT sure of - if we (green) are insisting the contracts are transferred to Newco - then the terms and conditions for the players are also transfered and there are a number of first team regulars on long contracts - now I know they can then be sold - but we could be in SPL3 with a very large wage bill.

My understanding is when someone is transferred to a newco their existing terms and conditions have to be maintained or improved and if not they can then move on if they wish.

My understanding is when someone is transferred to a newco their existing terms and conditions have to be maintained or improved and if not they can then move on if they wish.

Well I think that is true - and also that the players have low tranfer fees now written into their contracts.