First Division

eosmhdo

It is a stick on where we will be next year I think.

Not that we as fans want it or anything silly like that.

Because the average fan means fuck all to these business men and never will.

A few points that make me think this are.

If we are in the SPL with heavy sanctions or no sanctions we will fuck up everyone with boycotts or other clubs fans will so thats a no go imo.

If we are in 3rd Division the SPL will suffer and clubs will be fucked and Green does not have us there in the plans.

Sky deal will be fucked if we go to 3rd so nobody wants that at any club as it brings cash in.

Supposedly Sky have said they will honour the deal if we are out for a year from the SPL.

It's not what I want or what most Bears wants to happen I think, but.

When has the fans opinion ever been taken into account by the money men?

Said this before but the day the first prawn sarnie was sold at football the working mans game finished in favour of a business.

And its never changed since, sadly and I don't think it ever will.

No matter what happens, when we are back in the SPL, the boycotts must still take place to punish these bastards that have had a fly kick when were down. Whether this is in 3 years ir after 1 year in the first division, we must not forget.

The boycott of all SPL teams should be indefinite, never ever go back to their grounds and see how long they last.

No matter what happens, when we are back in the SPL, the boycotts must still take place to punish these bastards that have had a fly kick when were down. Whether this is in 3 years ir after 1 year in the first division, we must not forget.

The boycott of all SPL teams should be indefinite, never ever go back to their grounds and see how long they last.

Problem is, with us in SFL 1 and the SKy deal honoured, it means the diddy clubs can carve up that full deal between themselves and give themselves more money in the future. SFL 1 for us is the worst possible scenario imo.

Problem is, with us in SFL 1 and the SKy deal honoured, it means the diddy clubs can carve up that full deal between themselves and give themselves more money in the future. SFL 1 for us is the worst possible scenario imo.

Its next seasons money and that money alone that will dictate this, not common sense though.

These people have no long term vision, just short term cash on their minds.

Its next seasons money and that money alone that will dictate this, not common sense though.

These people have no long term vision, just short term cash on their minds.

Exactly and that is what Scottish football is in the mess it's in tbh, no matter what other trumped up reasons they think of. They'll get a bigger slice of the pie but it wont make the game or their teams any better because they'll just squander it as usual. I know people say that if we go to SFL when we come back teams will have died and so on but does it matter if Partick Thistle or Kilmarnock are in the SPL they'll still be just as shite.