Famous rangers fans?

RfcAllan

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are u sure? Im positive hes a gers fan

When I was a youngster I remember reading about him cycling from London to Glasgow (to keep fit for a new film) to watch his "beloved" septic V Rangers at the piggery around 1968. My old man said "Aye son, james bonds a pape".

BTW we pumped them 4 - 2. Hope he enjoyed it.

Who was the ITN newscaster years ago that supported Rangers, his party piece was singing the sash. One time he read out the evening results and said " Rangers 2 Celtic 1 Again!"

Alastair Burnett, maybe?

There are loads, lead singer of biffy cliro, the wets, wee whatshername mcdonald that sang this is the life. She just bought a ferrari (she could have fired the cash into the FF)I had a thread on this ages ago, but where are they now?? All the tims famous fans flaunt it, but ours seem to hide

When I was a youngster I remember reading about him cycling from London to Glasgow (to keep fit for a new film) to watch his "beloved" septic V Rangers at the piggery around 1968. My old man said "Aye son, james bonds a pape".

BTW we pumped them 4 - 2. Hope he enjoyed it.

He jumps the dyke when it suits him. Started as a hibby then a tim, then jumped to us.

Whos all the famous celebrity gers fans?

There seems to be quite a few mentioned, but why the fuck is no one sticking up for us? Most of these people could attract media attention with just one phone call, to say that they would like to say something on the Rangers crisis, but they fucking don't!