Time Rangers joined the Rest

BroonBear

Since it seems that other clubs are giving their fans the power to decide whether or not The Rangers should be accepted back into the SPHell, is it not about time that Mr Green gave us a vote to see if we wanted to be back in it?

I for one say we go to division 3 and f#ck the rest of the diddy teams!!

It's funny how the boards of the other teams are allowing their fans to make what could be the biggest decision Scottish football but i can guarantee they won't be giving their fans the power to make other big decisions!!

No more bending over or pandering to the SPL or SFA!!

I'm wondering why the clubs dont give the fans a say on who they sign, you kow the manager gives a list to the chairman, the chairman puts the cash up but before hthey are able to sign him they should then put it to the fans if they should sign him or not, and if they say no them it doesnt happy, or even better the fans are able to recommend a replacement signing that the chairman and manager cant refuse and must try everything possible to sign him.

It won't matter anyway, 4 have come out and said they'll be voting no, and that leaves just one more club to say no and we wont be in the SPL anyway!

Mr Liewell isn't 1 of the 4 to say no already so that'll be that then!

What would be he point in asking us now?

Since it seems that other clubs are giving their fans the power to decide whether or not The Rangers should be accepted back into the SPHell, is it not about time that Mr Green gave us a vote to see if we wanted to be back in it?

I for one say we go to division 3 and f#ck the rest of the diddy teams!!

It's funny how the boards of the other teams are allowing their fans to make what could be the biggest decision Scottish football but i can guarantee they won't be giving their fans the power to make other big decisions!!

No more bending over or pandering to the SPL or SFA!!

There was a poll on FF last week, last time I looked it had 70% voting for div3.

That's from around 1,000 votes.

Said it a million times, we need the SPL to be as high a standard as it can be. We need the SPL in order for us to thrive. This whole "fuck the SPL and fuck all the clubs" stance, although I understand and agree with the sentiments, the logic just isn't there.

We are a Scottish club. If the Scottish league fails, what becomes of us? The same thing that would happen to Barca without the Spanish league, or Manchester United without the EPL.

1st Division is a sensible compromise. Allows the SPL to keep sponsors and TV money (which we need as much as the "diddy" teams) and let's the other clubs have their moment of glory. 3rd Division would be the death of the SPL and thus, the death of us.

We need to stop putting our hatred (albeit justified) against the SPL and it's members ahead of our own well being. 1st Div for me, back within a year, and then pump them on the pitch. 3rd Div would end us.

I and some others on this forum have been saying we must go to the third div now.

I'm included in that elite grouping.

Div' 3 is the only salvation. We'll have served our sentence (justified or not) and have been punished beyond comparison to any other club that has suffered an administration event. The upside of this is that we will be witnessing (from a distance) the SPL implode as sponsors and TV executives run for the hills leaving this discredited crew to their own Hell.

Administration of at least three other SPL clubs will hit long before season 2012-13 is over and I'll be watching with eagle eye how they deal with the clubs who do suffer that indignity.

I want Charles Green (or the Duff & Phelps twins) to stand firm and tell the rest "Fuck You! We are applying to start from scratch at the SFL Division 3!"

Anything less is a 'take-it-up-the-arse' compromise and that is unacceptable. :angry:

Div' 3 is the only salvation. We'll have served our sentence (justified or not) and have been punished beyond comparison to any other club that has suffered an administration event. The upside of this is that we will be witnessing (from a distance) the SPL implode as sponsors and TV executives run for the hills leaving this discredited crew to their own Hell.

Administration of at least three other SPL clubs will hit long before season 2012-13 is over and I'll be watching with eagle eye how they deal with the clubs who do suffer that indignity.

I want Charles Green (or the Duff & Phelps twins) to stand firm and tell the rest "Fuck You! We are applying to start from scratch at the SFL Division 3!"

Anything less is a 'take-it-up-the-arse' compromise and that is unacceptable. :angry:

Sorry mate to disagree with you.

Division 3 will kill us and the SPL..... is that what the fans really want?

I see where you are coming from, but what happens when we get back to the SPL? If the product has deteriorated to the extent that there is no sponsors or TV deal, that will hurt us also. Now, I'd hope that we weren't dependant on sponsor/TV income after three years out of the SPL, but if we ever want to compete in Europe again we need our income to be maximised from revenue sources such as these.

As much as i agree that they are not on our side and go to division 3 blah blah blah. Division 3 would be catastrophic for us...who is to say we would definitely win promotion every year? and if and when we get back up who is to say scottish football won't be such a mess that our club will be greatly depleted anyway...As much as i think the sanctions that will be put on us will be hell if we are in spl next year...we need them just the same as they need us .

Assuming we go to SFL3 voluntarily and the SPL implodes as you predict then what future do you see for the Rangers?

So are we.

I disagree.

Rangers FC in the 3rd Division would still attract a TV audience. It would be a case of "the big guy who was hammered and returned to fight another day" scenario. Rangers playing as pool tournament would gurantee a TV audience - and the and are worldwide. The Bears will stick with the team as we climb from the 3rd, to the 2nd, then the 1st Division and by long before that time the SPL as we know it will be a busted flush.

Do I care?

Do I fuck.

The replacement of the SPL (whatever it's called) will 'magically' (aye right) manage to include this newco Rangers FC because they will have realised long before then that without us they are fucked.

We will have a strong voice at the table of this revised top division because we'll have served our penance and not one of these bastards can say otherwise.

'No' to Div' 1. Fuck that - let's call their bluff NOW!! :angry:

I disagree.

Rangers FC in the 3rd Division would still attract a TV audience. It would be a case of "the big guy who was hammered and returned to fight another day" scenario. Rangers playing as pool tournament would gurantee a TV audience - and the and are worldwide. The Bears will stick with the team as we climb from the 3rd, to the 2nd, then the 1st Division and by long before that time the SPL as we know it will be a busted flush.

Do I care?

Do I fuck.

The replacement of the SPL (whatever it's called) will 'magically' (aye right) manage to include this newco Rangers FC because they will have realised long before then that without us they are fucked.

We will have a strong voice at the table of this revised top division because we'll have served our penance and not one of these bastards can say otherwise.

'No' to Div' 1. Fuck that - let's call their bluff NOW!! :angry:

In a Utopia world that would be ideal.

Its ok all them on here saying Division 3 , have they ever thought about playing at Ibrox on a winter night against (No Disrespect) Stirling Albion etc ... Ive been there, wore the t shirt, lit bonfire on terracing etc...

It will be the end of Scottish football, We need to be in a strong SPL or Div 1 for one season ( and thats if they let us in there) or we could go back to only 12000 attendances at Ibrox.