Zeus capital and Liberty Sipp Limited

ray

Liberty Sipp Limited is a direct subsidiary of Zeus Capital, call me suspicious but I know of only one person who seems to take a perverse pleasure from incorporating the word Liberty in his companies, could be no more than a coincidence wonder what odds the bookie will lay.

http://www.duedil.com/company/06365953/liberty-sipp-limited#

Liberty Sipp Limited is a direct subsidiary of Zeus Capital, call me suspicious but I know of only one person who seems to take a perverse pleasure from incorporating the word Liberty in his companies, could be no more than a coincidence wonder what odds the bookie will lay.

http://www.duedil.com/company/06365953/liberty-sipp-limited#

Don't see that links to Whyte but if you want to link Zeus and Whyte it's easy enoug to do so.

The Worthington Group is owned by Liberty Capital (Whyte), Regenesis Holdings (Earley) and Joe Dwek who is a friend and associate of Richard Hughes who happens to be the owner of 91.84% of a company called Zeus Capital Limited. it's a small world eh?

Don't see that links to Whyte but if you want to link Zeus and Whyte it's easy enoug to do so.

The Worthington Group is owned by Liberty Capital (Whyte), Regenesis Holdings (Earley) and Joe Dwek who is a friend and associate of Richard Hughes who happens to be the owner of 91.84% of a company called Zeus Capital Limited. it's a small world eh?

Surely Zeus wouldn't be involved with someone like Whyte and ruin the good reputation which they seem to have?

They are a huge company with quite a well known involvement in Football, including Man Utd and Sunderland so very doubtful that they would have anything to do with a shyster like Whyte.

It would appear they are piggy backing on the football deals they may have supplied paper clips or pencils, their majority shareholder Richard Hughes has a connection to whytey through Earley of Banstead infamy.

And ...............................................................................