Calm!

gsa

Can everyone just stay calm?! Leave the hysteria to BBC Scotland, Radio Clyde etc!

The players are leaving...so what? We always knew it would be the case, yes some of them could have done things with more class and maybe even tried to get us a transfer fee but they are footballers and 99% will look after themselves. If the last year has taught us nothing else it is that we are the club and we are not going anywhere, so calm the fuck down!

If the ground is raised and we have to start from scratch then fuck it, that is what we shall do.

The fact that there are people sad enough to register and come on here to talk rubish rather than be on their own boards talking about their own teams shows we are the biggest thing Scottish football has ever had or will have.

Pre -season time and supporters of the others couldn't tell you who they are playing in pre-season, who they might sign, who they have released, etc but they can all talk at length about newcos and ebt's! Aside from the fact they are all pathetic it proves that Rangers is football in Scotland.

We will be back eventually, who cares how long it takes? If we come together as a support, stop the in fighting and power struggles and build the club up from the bottom we could be in for a hell of an adventure. Ignore veryone else, we are rangers, lets please start acting like it.

Brash tweedy impertinence.

ur a hypocrite, you bash on about stopping the infighting, one comment later and you're calling folk all sorts

i know. Stop the in fighting and stay calm we are the support, then calls me a cunt 30 seconds later. :lol:

ur a hypocrite, you bash on about stopping the infighting, one comment later and you're calling folk all sorts

I didn't call him allsorts I called him cunt. He's a grown man on a football forum crying and using smileys. Stop acting like 13 year old girls cryinmg because One direction have split up.

i know. Stop the in fighting and stay calm we are the support, then calls me a cunt 30 seconds later. :lol:

But you are a cunt?? Aside from anything connected to Rangers or our situation you are a cunt.

I just saw this which is food for thought.Plus respected commentator John Gow reckons Rangers are on the brink of completely folding.

@stvgrant is this what Green has in mind tomorrow??

admin of newco, as a lead to a members voluntary liquidation (known as a MVL).

That allows the assets to be sold to any party not connected to newco, even if they are connected to oldco.

So, while D&P could never sell the assets (Ibrox etc) to say CW or Ellis for £5.5m, the owners of the newco under an admin or MVL can sell for say £7.

So you end up with say CW or Elllis owning all the assets for £7 and Zeus making over £1m

But for admin2 or MVL the newco needs to get to the position wherev they cant trade. No league role or no players.

This is known to IPs as a prepack plus1.

This face gets me every time!

Are we really in a situation where we have the time to care about what the great unwashed looking in are saying?

No that was my point if you read the post.

Can everyone just stay calm?! Leave the hysteria to BBC Scotland, Radio Clyde etc! The players are leaving...so what? We always knew it would be the case, yes some of them could have done things with more class and maybe even tried to get us a transfer fee but they are footballers and 99% will look after themselves. If the last year has taught us nothing else it is that we are the club and we are not going anywhere, so calm the fuck down! If the ground is raised and we have to start from scratch then fuck it, that is what we shall do. The fact that there are people sad enough to register and come on here to talk rubish rather than be on their own boards talking about their own teams shows we are the biggest thing Scottish football has ever had or will have. Pre -season time and supporters of the others couldn't tell you who they are playing in pre-season, who they might sign, who they have released, etc but they can all talk at length about newcos and ebt's! Aside from the fact they are all pathetic it proves that Rangers is football in Scotland. We will be back eventually, who cares how long it takes? If we come together as a support, stop the in fighting and power struggles and build the club up from the bottom we could be in for a hell of an adventure. Ignore veryone else, we are rangers, lets please start acting like it. Brash tweedy impertinence.

I didn't say there was nothing to fear cunt. I said the fans are the club, we are the ones that care and we won't be going anywhere so fucking grow a pair.

I didn't call him allsorts I called him cunt. He's a grown man on a football forum crying and using smileys. Stop acting like 13 year old girls cryinmg because One direction have split up.

Says it all really. :disappointment:

Says it all really. :disappointment:

Mate fuck off out of the forum and take your smileys with you? What age are you? Rather than offer anything constructive you cry like a little bitch then try and pick holes in others peoples posts. People who have not given up.

Are you asking me or telling me? Only one person has made a cunt of themself here Declan (tu)

Declan?? Ive been accused of many things on here but never that. It is beyond doubt that Im a Rangers fan in the dame way it's beyond doubt your a cunt. Now fuck off out of the thread and stop stalking me.

What? One Direction have split up? Noooooooooo!!