When we are back in the spl.

With the current squad deteriorating and the uncertainty of which league we will be playing in I'm not sure if its been considered what will happen on return to the spl.

WIth the backstabbers who have already left ,will generally be replaced by kids in the following season (appropriate to the league we are in) but how on return to the spl do we get our self back into such a strong position?

Do you feel we will be reliant on mainly free transfers?

In your opinion if Green (whom i am in favour of) is still in charge will his consortium invest in bringing in players?

Should their be an element of fan investment on return to spl to allow us to compete up the top of the table successfully.

If Green is the real deal and he can guide us back to the spl, will all those who are saying we can get so many thousands of fans to stick in this amount of money each, see that in this scenario investing in green is the best way forward in allowing us to knock the tims back into where they belong in 2nd place?

i just feel we really have to get behind Green to make our club successful and that is where I'm pledging my allegiance.

:21:

The SPL won't be there when we get back.

It will have reformed, either out of trying to make a buck because of our departure, or out of necessity because half the teams will have folded by the time we get back.

if it has to be reformed it is technically still there

I'll be supporting the players who turned up for training today by purchasing my season tickets this afternoon (if the daughter gets her act together).

Really ?

At the very least surely we must wait until we know what league we are playing in and if we are going to get our SFA membership ?

Fair play for trying to show your loyalty but i don't beleive buying season tickets at this point is the prudent thing to do.

I'm not saying CG isn't the answer...but while he hides from Bombers questions and comments how can you support him?

As much as i like him, i don't agree with just jumping on the bomber bandwagon. He released a statement today intent on confirming both ibrox and MP were under ownership by The Rangers Football Club. Bomber is just adamant he should show us all the actual title deeds

Really ?

At the very least surely we must wait until we know what league we are playing in and if we are going to get our SFA membership ?

Fair play for trying to show your loyalty but i don't beleive buying season tickets at this point is the prudent thing to do.

Personal choice, if the club goes back into admin through lack of funds, i don't want a guilty conscience on top of whatever else I'll be feeling.

It wasn't prudent to go and pay off some of the clubs creditors, but a few folk did that. I understand not everyone is in the same position, but , again IMO, those who can, should.

After the systematic raping and pillaging of our club by David Murray for 2 decades,where people were only too happy to renew their books, I find it ironic that people are now with-holding their support for the club at the point where it needs it the most.

Thats not a dig at anyone. The club needs our support, whoever the fuck is in charge at the moment. The owners can change, but the club remains the same.

Personal choice, if the club goes back into admin through lack of funds, i don't want a guilty conscience on top of whatever else I'll be feeling.

It wasn't prudent to go and pay off some of the clubs creditors, but a few folk did that. I understand not everyone is in the same position, but , again IMO, those who can, should.

After the systematic raping and pillaging of our club by David Murray for 2 decades,where people were only too happy to renew their books, I find it ironic that people are now with-holding their support for the club at the point where it needs it the most.

Thats not a dig at anyone. The club needs our support, whoever the fuck is in charge at the moment. The owners can change, but the club remains the same.

The club does need our support, but is funding green supporting the club at this time..i'm currently undecided. I will end up buying them whatever i say on here but not right now....

completely agree mate well done!

Green needs the backing of the fan groups to even have a chance of saving the club it is a huge source of income to us.

I'm not saying CG isn't the answer...but while he hides from Bombers questions and comments how can you support him?

Because Bomber has not said who his investors are, he has not proven he has the working capital to take the club forward..... mainly the same unanswered questions as Green to be honest

Because Bomber has not said who his investors are, he has not proven he has the working capital to take the club forward..... mainly the same unanswered questions as Green to be honest

Your right its just everyone jumping on the "he used to play for us so he must be perfect for the occasion" bandwagon. he has hid more from us than Green and he's only just really came about