Pantomime Villain

That's pretty much what some seem to be turning Charles Green into, and I just can't get my head round it.

There are some questions that need answered, but at the same time I think uncertainty is totally expected when we don't even have a league to play in. I haven't renewed my season ticket right now, not out of protest but because I don't know what i'm paying for yet, but once we are sorted I will whoever the owner is.

I keep hearing everything from season ticket boycotts until Green goes, to the players leaving being some kind of protest against Green rather than them just being greedy bastards, to calls for Ally to resign as some sort of Green protest even though he's one of the few we CAN rely on to not walk away.

It's starting to get tiresome, and John Brown has certainly encouraged the villain image even though he created a whole load of questions himself, yet total support is meant to be given to him and his 'backers'?

Rangers are Rangers, whatever company, whatever owners.