Chairmans Statement

debear

Spot on.

Green is a proven liar and the sooner we send him packing the sooner we can get back to rebuilding Rangers with people who genuinely care about the club and not lining their own pockets.

If he really has nothing to hide then show us the title deeds.

Check the Land Registers of Scotland and for a few pounds you can see the title deeds yourself. You can even do it on-line.

There is now far more clarity than Whyte ever provided. What did anyone know about half the David Murray era board? Bomber may love the Rangers but no more than I do and why is he allegedly going to The Sun instead of making an announcement to the Rangers supporters? He can contact the Assembly, the RST and the RSA and tell everyone. He could have said everything on TV but didn't. Why didn't he do that?

How far are some of our fans prepared to go with this anti-Green thing? What has he actually done wrong at the moment apart from possibly needing to improve PR?

I had another Bear text me tonight saying he wasn't renewing his season ticket because "Whyte holds the key to Ibrox and Murray Park and got permission to build houses". He says flats are to be built at Ibrox using the front of the main stand. That's from a guy who comes up from the south of England for home games but who believes the utter crap that people post without a shred of evidence. No amount of texting has convinced him otherwise. Even the fact that no planning application has gone in and the title deeds are open to the public he is still grasped by the rumour mill.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Give C Green and this Board a chance. Brown is a chancer. Brown has from what I have read given fans the finger/ taken 500 quid to help the RFF/Came up with a pair of taigs to buy Rangers/cannot tell his "secret" or name his most recent backers. This is what some people are backing? Absolute foolishness.

What if this is our last chance? Ive read all the things about Bomber too. Folk are saying a lot of things about a lot of people. 1 thing I know for sure is my Club is on its knees and if there was ever a time for us to take control of our own destiny, its now before we face football Armageddon - followed by the sale or development of Our assets. Could the Fans have bought lock stock and barrel last year for 10M debt free? Will we again? WE hold the ST's now not Ticketus. We decide NOW but together.

What if this is our last chance? Ive read all the things about Bomber too. Folk are saying a lot of things about a lot of people. 1 thing I know for sure is my Club is on its knees and if there was ever a time for us to take control of our own destiny, its now before we face football Armageddon - followed by the sale or development of Our assets. Could the Fans have bought lock stock and barrel last year for 10M debt free? Will we again? WE hold the ST's now not Ticketus. We decide NOW but together.

There is more chance of the club going to the wall if you do not buy your ST, regardless of who the owns the club at the moment. The Current owners are trying hard to get us a place to play next season, regardless of who we put on the pitch, we need a league to play in, from there we can regroup and start to rebuild, and one day we will own our club.

Check the Land Registers of Scotland and for a few pounds you can see the title deeds yourself. You can even do it on-line.

There is now far more clarity than Whyte ever provided. What did anyone know about half the David Murray era board? Bomber may love the Rangers but no more than I do and why is he allegedly going to The Sun instead of making an announcement to the Rangers supporters? He can contact the Assembly, the RST and the RSA and tell everyone. He could have said everything on TV but didn't. Why didn't he do that?

How far are some of our fans prepared to go with this anti-Green thing? What has he actually done wrong at the moment apart from possibly needing to improve PR?

I had another Bear text me tonight saying he wasn't renewing his season ticket because "Whyte holds the key to Ibrox and Murray Park and got permission to build houses". He says flats are to be built at Ibrox using the front of the main stand. That's from a guy who comes up from the south of England for home games but who believes the utter crap that people post without a shred of evidence. No amount of texting has convinced him otherwise. Even the fact that no planning application has gone in and the title deeds are open to the public he is still grasped by the rumour mill.

Wonder what board he reads

Sounded like Craig Whyte statement and we all fell for that too. Whyte walked among the fan's in the Broomloan while he was shoving it up our dung chute.

You can release all the statement's you like,until you show us the proof of ownership.

Great statement (tu) lets be honest if McColl and now Brown hadnt turned up promising us a dream we would all be fairly supportive of Green and Murray but because of alot of mud and nasty rumors being thrown about by certain people with clear agendas, people have turned against Green and Murray. Now is the time for strength and unity.