McCulloch Saved Our Hisotry!

Well not literally as it was safe to begin with.

Just wanting to reassure people again on our continuance of history from a legal perspective.

The OldCo will be liquidated, its more or less gone. There is no way that we can claim the history of the company is continuing.

However, a business is different from a company.

Rangers FC is the 'business' that was contained in our 'company'.

A business is an 'economic entity' in its own right. It does not have a company number (as its not a company), but this still does not matter.

What Green performed when the CVA failed was a 'Business and Asset Purchase'.

He bought Rangers FC.

This then opened up the opportunity for a TUPE of staff. This is where our hero, McCulloch comes in. Now what is the definition of a TUPE?

"In the broadest of terms, TUPE protects employees’ jobs when the ownership of a business changes"

http://www.bishopslaw.co.uk/site/commercial/employment/tupe/

So we have established that the 'business' RFC has changed ownership.

Secondly, what else is useful in this document?

"The regulations provide that a relevant TUPE transfer are defined as 'a transfer of an undertaking, business or part of an undertaking or business situated immediately before the transfer in the United Kingdom to another person where there is a transfer of an economic entity which retains its identity.'"

Boom there you go, the entity retains its identity.

McCulloch's selfless act of TUPE'ing over to us has legally proven our history is safe. Is there anything that man cant do?

Well not literally as it was safe to begin with.

Just wanting to reassure people again on our continuance of history from a legal perspective.

The OldCo will be liquidated, its more or less gone. There is no way that we can claim the history of the company is continuing.

However, a business is different from a company.

Rangers FC is the 'business' that was contained in our 'company'.

A business is an 'economic entity' in its own right. It does not have a company number (as its not a company), but this still does not matter.

What Green performed when the CVA failed was a 'Business and Asset Purchase'.

He bought Rangers FC.

This then opened up the opportunity for a TUPE of staff. This is where our hero, McCulloch comes in. Now what is the definition of a TUPE?

"In the broadest of terms, TUPE protects employees’ jobs when the ownership of a business changes"

http://www.bishopslaw.co.uk/site/commercial/employment/tupe/

So we have established that the 'business' RFC has changed ownership.

Secondly, what else is useful in this document?

"The regulations provide that a relevant TUPE transfer are defined as 'a transfer of an undertaking, business or part of an undertaking or business situated immediately before the transfer in the United Kingdom to another person where there is a transfer of an economic entity which retains its identity.'"

Boom there you go, the entity retains its identity.

McCulloch's selfless act of TUPE'ing over to us has legally proven our history is safe. Is there anything that man cant do?

Outstanding! but can I ask a question which is gonna get me bitchslapped on here (it would make more sense to ask the cunts at work instead of putting this out there to the masses), but why Jig? Where does the nickname come from because until I joined the site I had never heard this before? The amount of times I've read the name Jig is making me feel very silly but I just cant work it out. Please (oh fuck! gulp) give a reasonable response and have mercy on a fellow bear. First post to give the shifty eyes is a jobby.

Outstanding! but can I ask a question which is gonna get me bitchslapped on here (it would make more sense to ask the cunts at work instead of putting this out there to the masses), but why Jig? Where does the nickname come from because until I joined the site I had never heard this before? The amount of times I've read the name Jig is making me feel very silly but I just cant work it out. Please (oh fuck! gulp) give a reasonable response and have mercy on a fellow bear. First post to give the shifty eyes is a jobby.

His ex manager gave him the name.

Jigsaw = goes to pieces in the box.

Although, it must be one of those ironic names given he is like Drogba on steriods. You know like when you call a guy 'Tiny' even though he is 6ft7.

His ex manager gave him the name.

Jigsaw = goes to pieces in the box.

Although, it must be one of those ironic names given he is like Drogba on steriods. You know like when you call a guy 'Tiny' even though he is 6ft7.

Thanks for the reasonable response although I'm pretty sure I'm still going to get stick for even asking. I kinda thought jigsaw but still couldn't make sense of it so thanks. Take rep for going easy and actaually answering the question which was asked.

Thanks for the reasonable response although I'm pretty sure I'm still going to get stick for even asking. I kinda thought jigsaw but still couldn't make sense of it so thanks. Take rep for going easy and actaually answering the question which was asked.

Its alright mate. I didnt know for about a year either. Is a belting name to be fair, even has it on his training kit! What a guy!

:shifty:

:lol:

My best mate is doing his A licence with the legend and he asked him the same - he said its because he did time as a joiner along with his apprenticeship for football - true story or a wind up of my mate in not sure

Jig = legend