john "the bomber" brown

Firstly let me say I totally agree with everything you have just said....but here's my problem.

We have a man who showed nothing but contempt to our club and all people that do business with our club for a year that coincided with us going into liquidation.

He then decided to sell the club to Green for £1 but wouldn't sell to anyone else really....why after all the hassle involved did he decide to sell for a POUND when he was only ever in it for himself????

Why was SuperAlly ready to resign a fortnight ago when he found out what Green was doing behind the scenes then changed his mind at the last minute and said that he would stay FOR NOW????

My gut instinct is that he was persuaded by others to stay as he is the only person left that can maybe hear or see things that was happening inside the club.

Even though JB has been slated on this site for his manner outside ibrox the other night I just can't help wondering why he has support such as Goram,Hateley,Laudrup,Gough and more importantly Donald Findlay all backing him if they thought that whatever he has said behind the scenes in conversations with each other was far fetched and lies or unachievable????

Like him or loathe him he is a genuine die hard just like the rest of his family and has no reason to lie.

And lastly don't forget that SuperAlly is real good friends with the afore mentioned therefore why would they back us to starve the club of money if they knew the effect this would have on a fellow bear but more importantly a real good friend?

Just can't believe these people would lead us up a dead end really that's the reason why just can't work out what the fuck is going on!!!

well said mate spon on every single word.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you all want to hate me because i was misinformed or asked an awkward quetsion that is up to yous seriously, im not goin to sit here and defend myself,

honest opinion tha green and whyte have fucked us over big time and will keep doing so as long as we sit back and let them,

that is all im saying

All you're saying you fucking halfwit, with your misspelling (got that in catholic school did we) is that you are a beadrattler.

All you're saying you fucking halfwit, with your misspelling (got that in catholic school did we) is that you are a beadrattler.

believe me the beadrattlers might be gulity of a few things, but badspelling or bad grammer is not exclusivly a catholic problem believe me lol that is an extremist view that quite a few seem to hold

what ???

Simply put.........there is no "new club". There is a new company that now owns the same old club.

You are peddling a myth that has grown from selik supporters fantasies.

That is all.

Simply put.........there is no "new club". There is a new company that now owns the same old club.

You are peddling a myth that has grown from selik supporters fantasies.

That is all.

i am not please read my posts, you just have me marked down as a tim and dont want to hear anything else i stand corrected on the whole company died not the club thing, and i have stated as much, i am not trying to argue anything (other than im not a beadrattler) i was simply asking a question based on what i have heard thats all i am open to change

i can undertsand people are gettin touchy but bloomin hell keep calm

ive already stated im glaswegian whats the problem ??

I have no problem, none whatsoever.......

I support the best team in the world.

I have never slept with my sister/auntie/mother/granny.

I can have fish any day of the week.

I've never been touched by a priest.

etc etc etc.

Absolutely no problem.

Oh, forgot to add......I support the best team in the world.

i am not please read my posts, you just have me marked down as a tim and dont want to hear anything else i stand corrected on the whole company died not the club thing, and i have stated as much, i am not trying to argue anything (other than im not a beadrattler) i was simply asking a question based on what i have heard thats all i am open to change

i can undertsand people are gettin touchy but bloomin hell keep calm

I never once called you a tim. I just pointed out you were using tim rhetoric. (tu)

I have no problem, none whatsoever.......

I support the best team in the world.

I have never slept with my sister/auntie/mother/granny.

I can have fish any day of the week.

I've never been touched by a priest.

etc etc etc.

Absolutely no problem.

Oh, forgot to add......I support the best team in the world.

ditto, i can also state all the above in full faith that it is all true,

let me get 1 thing straight supporting a bomber brown takeover mekes me a catholic ?? wierd logic

as someone said would great rangers minds like findlay and goram back brown of he wasnt 100 per cent kosher ?

an actual question ? if anyone cares to answer

let me get 1 thing straight supporting a bomber brown takeover mekes me a catholic ?? wierd logic

as someone said would great rangers minds like findlay and goram back brown of he wasnt 100 per cent kosher ?

Andy Goram was a great goalkeeper, but I wouldn't trust his judgement.

Donald Findlay may well have been roped into it by a friendship with Brown...............where is he today and what is he saying? Not a peep.

If you support Rangers, and want to back the club, put your money upfront now, like Greens consortium did.

Great rangers minds like... Goram FFS, great keeper but not a great rangers mind. You are one of the worst trolls we've had in a while.