john "the bomber" brown

just watching his speech in front of the loyal today on utube, stirring stuff brought a tear to my eye with pride.

when he said he would give up 9 in a row to see us back were we belong in brought the hairs on the back of my neck to stand i completley agree, the way i feel now i would happily disregard the full murray era, it wasnt the real rangers the players will be heros forever but murrays rein was a sham a total egotistical sham that in reality brought us nowhere near were we should have been in european terms.

just wanted to get some of the other lads opinions on bomber and his bid for the club ?? should we be excited over this or is it yet another false dawn ???

"id give up 9 in a row to have this club where it belongs"

another technique to win people over....he knows 9 in a row means a lot to every supporter, so he used this piece of history as an example of something he would give up.

he doesnt need to give up anything...its not a fucking trade. what was wrong with saying "i would do anything to have this club back where it belongs"

this guy is stirring emotions to win people over.

you have been fed his propaganda, and lapped it up.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ridiculous that he's asking Green to name his investors, which he already has done, then refuses to name who is behind him. Green is not the type of fella who will be ran out of Rangers.

how do u no wat type of fella grenn is ?????????

as i spend most of my time in the other part of the world i obviously dont get the 1st hand experience you guys get so ive obviously misjudged the situation with brown but cmon this guy green is upto something i just no it,

i cant imagine what it must be like to live and work in glasgow just now must be hell

Its hell coming ont a Rangers forum and reading uninformed pish from someone on the other side of the planet who doesn't appear to have a clue as to whats going on.

what i mean is they are rangers men through and through and have more in common with your average rangers fans than guys like green ever will,

you cant deny that

One of the greatest gifts the Reformation gave us was the right deny anything that we do not agree with...............I mean as an example the Church that was spurned to give the ordinary man rights should evoke the right of denial, but in relation to the known fact of priests buggering youngsters in their care for many years and even an employee of a football club denied the sexual abuse of youngsters in their care..a certain football club that was formed to help the irish catholic poor of the east end of Glasgow..............because the Reformation Church of Scotland were already feeding them and the hatred that is rife within this evil entity could not stand that.

As you appear to be in Texas you will appreciate what the Reformation meant to the founding fathers of that Protestant country..............I mean one roman President and we all know what happened to him 21.gif

So yes being brought up with Protestant beliefs teaches me I can deny anything I do not agree with21.gif

So over to you.

as i spend most of my time in the other part of the world i obviously dont get the 1st hand experience you guys get so ive obviously misjudged the situation with brown but cmon this guy green is upto something i just no it,

i cant imagine what it must be like to live and work in glasgow just now must be hell

it's fine mate, i just remind 'them' that at least we can talk about our sins, usually goes all quiet after that (tu)

There is no guarantee that 'Rangers men' will run Rangers any better that Green and Zeus.

Au contraire we had Rangers men in charge during the period that destroyed us financially.

My one fear with Rangers men in charge is that business should be done with your head,not your heart so would be easy to fall into a trap of throwing money at a bad situation.

Outsiders/neutrals wouldn't do that as they view us more like a business,what we need!

just watching his speech in front of the loyal today on utube, stirring stuff brought a tear to my eye with pride.

when he said he would give up 9 in a row to see us back were we belong in brought the hairs on the back of my neck to stand i completley agree, the way i feel now i would happily disregard the full murray era, it wasnt the real rangers the players will be heros forever but murrays rein was a sham a total egotistical sham that in reality brought us nowhere near were we should have been in european terms.

just wanted to get some of the other lads opinions on bomber and his bid for the club ?? should we be excited over this or is it yet another false dawn ???

Still waiting for your reply to my last post to you..................did it take you back to a 7yr old and the pain of that first entry from the dhirty bheast.......did you parents get to watch?

Still waiting for your reply to my last post to you..................did it take you back to a 7yr old and the pain of that first entry from the dhirty bheast.......did you parents get to watch?

youve honestly lost me for words

I wouldn't trust Brown or Green. I was embarrassed other day when Brown spoke he came across as if he represented the lowest element of our support.

I'm not going to try and come across like a super hero supporter, because I am not. But there is much wrong with our club, that is unacceptable and that has to be challenged, that will never happen with Bomber in command.

I'd like to see the likes of Walter's consortium given the backing and I think they should bring back Martin Bain as CEO.

What really irks me though is this has been a long time coming, I followed Timmy on the Rangers Tax Case blog, I educated myself about things I didn't quite understand. Its been clear to me for a long time that we were fucked so why did the likes of Walter, Bomber, Paul Murray and others not come forward before Craig Whyte? And again when we had rumours of consortiums from America, Germany and Asia floating around were where all these false Messiahs then?

We are RANGERS, by we I mean the fans. They can take away our titles and whatever else but the fans should get something set up to replace the shell. We could take a leaf out of FCUM's book, we might take a few years to come back but in the en we' be bigger and stronger than we are now.

Again not being one of the abused of rome..i find it strange that someone speaking the truth should dumbfound you!!

You are a runt of that evil regime if I am not mistaken Y/N

i litteraly mean youve lost me for words, youve just hit me with some crazy rant completley off the point,

if anything we are likeminded if you read my last posts i agree none of that ilk should be anywhere near the club and when i say wipe murrays time from the record books the main ones would be the signing of guys like mo johnstone that drove thousands of true loyal fans away when it became a corporate business and lost its character that made us famous, and the banning of our historic anthems was shameful we need someone to get the club back to there roots and brown with findlay could be the guys to do it

im surprised you disagree tbh

9IAR has nothing at all todo with what is going on just now, why would he or you swap that? And what do you make of Bomber thinking our history is gone too?

as i said i dont know all the ins and outs but for me it would be good to have a guy like the bomber in charge of things, hes as much a fan as anybody and with findlay providing the brain we could have a team capable of getting rangers back to the days before murray came in,

dream scenario for me would be the bomber walter smith and donald findlay taking control of the club guys who wouldnt treat the club as a business but as there life and soul,

i know its a sensitive subject but i would love to see us give 11 brittish protestants back in the team and thats not becuase i hate anybody else or anything like it i know a lot of our fans do hate a certain other religion and have good reason to do so but i just think when it comes to something as historic as rangers the pc brigade of recent years shouldnt have a say in the matter

1 team for us and another for them..... THESE COLOURS DONT RUN