Season ticket decision

I don't like the fact I got an email stating ''Thanks for renewing, your direct debit will be taken on the 6th of July''.... I never even decided I was going to renew and they wanted to just take the money anyway? That has made me even more warey about Green, what would happen if I never used my email? I would have had my money taken that I need for my holiday and wouldn't have a say in the matter.

I haven't decided yet, I really want to renew but I can't afford it due to my holiday.

I don't like the fact I got an email stating ''Thanks for renewing, your direct debit will be taken on the 6th of July''.... I never even decided I was going to renew and they wanted to just take the money anyway? That has made me even more warey about Green, what would happen if I never used my email? I would have had my money taken that I need for my holiday and wouldn't have a say in the matter.

I haven't decided yet, I really want to renew but I can't afford it due to my holiday.

Your Direct debit was set for continual annual renewal unless you stop it. It was clearly stated. Phone/write to your bank and Rangers if you want it stopped. The RFC website has something about DDs on it. You should always read the conditions mate.

Your Direct debit was set for continual annual renewal unless you stop it. It was clearly stated. Phone/write to your bank and Rangers if you want it stopped. The RFC website has something about DDs on it. You should always read the conditions mate.

Whats the point in them sending out a renewal form then mate? I was waiting to send that away if I was planning on renewing, my bad if its clearly stated.

Whats the point in them sending out a renewal form then mate? I was waiting to send that away if I was planning on renewing, my bad if its clearly stated.

The renewal form is for ticking the away games, SC, LC, and semis.

DD is renewable every season UNLESS you inform the club you don't want to renew.

PS European games and Travel Club used tae be oan it anaw. :anguish: