Le Tour de France.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The eurosport guystalk about everything and anything lol! I'm fogged on the rig,hope o het of to watch the weekend stages in full. I can see cav quoting soon esp after that crash,its no secret that the Olympic gold is on his to do list

The eurosport guystalk about everything and anything lol! I'm fogged on the rig,hope o het of to watch the weekend stages in full. I can see cav quoting soon esp after that crash,its no secret that the Olympic gold is on his to do list

Both him and Eisel escaped with minor injuries and should be back out for tomorrow's stage.

It was. (tu)

I've never watched it before apart from some highlights of the sprint finishes, pretty impressive. Do any of the riders who take part in this also do track cycling?

Bradley Wiggins, favourite this year, has won multiple gold Olympic medals on the track.

If you think they talk about everything and anything now, you should've watched when David Duffield was commentating, he kept discussing what they ate the evening before and random things like that.

Bradley Wiggins, favourite this year, has won multiple gold Olympic medals on the track.

If you think they talk about everything and anything now, you should've watched when David Duffield was commentating, he kept discussing what they ate the evening before and random things like that.

David Duffield was a commentating God! :D

So are we likely to see riders from this race at this years Olympics?

Casey, I never asked the question about refunding fans for Southampton or Le Harve, sorry mate, I totally forgot.

Loads of them will be at the Olympics.

Bradley Wiggins, Chris Froome, Mark Cavendish and David Millar were confirmed yesterday to be in the GB team for the Road Race. The first two will also ride in the Time Trial a few days later.

You had that bottle of Buckfast, didn't you! I see that big Gorgeous Gaz got himself on the telly - you must be on the editing room floor! :D

I was standing next to him but walked away haha

I never started drinking until after it, 2 and a half hours it went on for, bomber made a bit of a cunt of himself.

Germany cancelled too. John's hundreds of pounds out of pocket now as he was booked up for all of them. It's wrong. :(

Back to Le Tour!

Stage 5 - Sprint - Rouen~Saint Quentin

196.5 km of flat, rolling roads which points once again to the madness of a first-week bunch finish, and no doubt some more casualties. Greipel will be hoping for the same result as yesterday and given the way his team took him towards the line it wouldn't be a surprise, but if Cav is feeling ok after his tumble, he'll want to make a point to his opponents. Cavendish to beat Greipel, with the usual suspects (Goss, Renshaw, Sagan) in close attendance.

Enjoy.

1. A. Greipel

2. M. Goss

3. JJ. Haedo

4. S. Dumoulin

5. M. Cavendish

Cavendish faded at the death, yesterday's tumble taking it's toll?, and Sagan crashed out 3 km from the finish.

General Classification remains unchanged and Cancellara retains yellow.