• Hearts
    • Hibernian
    • Inverness CT
    • Kilmarnock
    • Motherwell
    • Ross County
    • St. Johnstone
    • St. Mirren

we talk about a bloodlust on our club but perhaps there is a bloodlust on this site with the majority wanting other clubs to fold. this poll is evidence of that so I never voted. we are the Rangers and we shouldn't steep to their levels, we are better than that.

what have they done to assist us? totally fucked us,playing nice aint working.i did vote,every club but celic only because i know it has a following,the boot has been well and truly fired into us.

we talk about a bloodlust on our club but perhaps there is a bloodlust on this site with the majority wanting other clubs to fold. this poll is evidence of that so I never voted. we are the Rangers and we shouldn't steep to their levels, we are better than that.

I voted, it's not a bloodlust for me, I ahve no great desire for any of these clubs to go out of business, it's just my opinion on what will happen to the clubs if they don't have the money Rangers bring, particularly when a few are already struggling with our money.

I voted, it's not a bloodlust for me, I ahve no great desire for any of these clubs to go out of business, it's just my opinion on what will happen to the clubs if they don't have the money Rangers bring, particularly when a few are already struggling with our money.

Same here from me.

Hearts wont go into administration IMO, Romanov will probably put more money into the club with Rangers no longer in the SPL

Only Motherwell, Kilmarnock and maybe Aberdeen will probably have trouble.

Hearts,Killie and Scumdee utd are certanties before the years out!!!

Would also not rule out septic as well in a few years time if we go to Div3, that mob make a hell of a lot of money by playing the vicTIM card. With no Rangers in the league for a few years who will be allegedly conspiring against them i wonder?

Pacific shelf 595 have a £40,000,000 a season wage bill and have not played Champions league football since 2008, also rumored to owe the co-op bank near £30m.